5. How to fangirl 101

We woke up pretty early in the morning. We both agreed to get there pretty early.

We just put on the outfits we picked out before, and Emily was curling my hair.

"Oh my gosh I am so excited" I say. I can't stay still!

"We will have the best time ever! I know it" Emily says.

Then I put on my bracelets and I noticed Emily had my straightener out.

"What are you doing?" I ask her.

Then Emily starts to straighten her hair to the front/side of her face. As she kept going and styling and straightening her hair I realized what she was doing.

"THATS AWESOME!" I yell.

"I just thought of it now!" Emily says while laughing.

She was straightening her hair into the Michael Clifford fringe style. It looked so cool. I even stepped in and took over for her and after using reference pictures and my memory we managed to make it just like his. Perfect.

"Alright are we ready!" Emily said.

"I think so! Oh my I can't even right now" I say.

Then we got into the car. Emily decided it would be best if she drove, because I was basically freaking out the whole way to the venue where they were preforming.

~

We arrived pretty early. There were only a few people there. Great. We were both perfectly okay with waiting. I was just really anxious and wanted to see them.

The concert started at 7:00. And it was about 10:00. We weren't allowed in the place yet obviously, so we were just going to wait around and take everything in. This would be a fun experience.

We made our way to the entrance and chilled there just talking. Well by talking I mean me fan girling and Emily being a great friend and going along and being excited with me too. She knows this is so important to me and well she is the bestest friend ever!

"You two girls excited?" A security gaurd asked us. We were standing like right beside him.

"Yes so much I've wanted to see them my whole life" I say.

It was weird, usually I feel awkward talking to people I don't know but I felt so, right here with these people.

"Who is your favourite" the guard asks chuckling.

"Her favourite is Ashton, she's in loveeeeee with him! I'm not a huge fan, but Mikey is pretty cool" Emily says and we all laugh.

"Alright hope you girls have a great time" he said and he went on his way.

"Everyone here is so nice" Emily said.

"I know! I love it" I say.

After that, we decided to walk around for a bit since we had to wait a while.

~

Sometime while walking around, and I just started to calm down a bit, I spot a girl about my age walking up to me.

"Hey!" The girl said to me and Emily.

"Hi are you going to the concert?" I ask.

"Actually that's what I wanted to ask you about" she says.

What is she talking about? I am nervous, I don't want anything bad to happen.

"So I have four soundcheck and meet and greet tickets but turns out, one of my friends has a soccer tournament and my other friend is grounded so I only need two of my four tickets, would you guys want them?" The girl asked.

I was in complete shock. I couldn't say anything I was overcome with disbelief and excitement.

"Yes! Thank you" Emily said for me.

This brought a smile to the girls face.

"Yay! No problem" the girl said.

I was still speechless and the girl understood. She put the two bundles in my hands and smiled and waved as she walked away.

I yelled thank you after but I don't know if she heard me.

I just sit on the ground trying to take everything in.

I am going to meet them. I couldn't believe I get to see them on stage but to actually see them in front of me and talk to them is just unbelievable.

"Hey? Are you okay?" Emily asked me.

I stand up and I hug her and start squealing.

"I can't believe this, is this actually going to happen!" I ask.

"Yes! I am so happy for you!" Emily said.

We figured out that soundcheck starts at 4:00 and the meet and greet is after the concert which is at 7:00.

Me and Emily head back to the venue and we ate some hotdogs at a stand nearby before it was time to get in line.

Since we were there pretty early, we got an awesome spot in the soundcheck line.

I was so excited, I felt bad for everyone around me. I just can't believe that I was lucky enough to get this opportunity.

I still can't believe this even happened to me.

-------------------------------------
Hey guys, just letting you know, I've never been to a soundcheck before so I'm sorry if things don't happen like they would.

I've watched videos of people talking about their experience so I think I have the basics down, Some things might be different though so please bear with me :)

Love you all !

Feel free to comment <3