New trip

I walked Juna into the office and to a private room. I closed the door and pulled out my phone, calling my boss.

He answered on the first ring. "Yes?"

"Hey, I found it." I said, turning my back to Juna as she sat down. "And you can speak to it personally if you want to."

"OK. And good job Magesty, you'll get a big bonus for this. I'll send some agents to you to take you both back here, for now, give the phone to him." Mr. Jinluio said.

"Alright." I said and turned to Juna whom seemed to have dozed off. "Well, actually, she's seemed to have dozed off."

"Hmmm. O- wait did you just say she?" Mr. Jinluio asked.

"Uh, yes sir. Is there a problem?" I asked.

"Yes there is. And I want her brought here immediately to be examined. There's never been a female one." Mr. Jinluio said. "There'll be a helicopter there in an hour."

"Yes sir. I'll bring her to the pad immediately and wait there." I said, looking around the room.

"Good. I'll talk with you later." Mr. Jinluio said and hung up.

I put my phone away and sighed, running my hand through my hair. What the hell does this mean? He said there's never been a female one but there's one right here in this room with me... I thought to myself.

"He wants to know why I'm a female one. I'll tell why, well I won't but the beast will. She's agreed to tell a few little secrets but only with you." Juna said and I looked at her. She was standing against the wall, staring at me.

I blinked at her. "How?..." I managed to get the word out, being completely and utterly confused and stunned.

She just shrugged. "I've always been able to see people's thoughts. I guess its something the beast gives me." She muttered, looking at the ground.

I still couldn't say a word. Not to mention Juna always seemed like the pretty shy type, she never really spoke much and had a soft voice, usually keeping her head down and avoiding people as much as possible yet here she is admitting to me that she's the beast as she calls it. I shook my head and walked over to her. "Juna, what do you mean by you can see peoples thoughts?"

Juna looked at me. "I see these strange words in the air and they just float around. They aren't English though, I don't know what language they are in but I can read it as if it were English officer Magesty. Sorry if it bothers you, I won't read yours again." She said and I knew that she was really sorry for what came natural to her.

I shook my head. "Please don't be sorry about it, it comes natural to you. And please call me Flim, its short for Flimington."

She smiled at me brightly, something I never seen on her face before. It really was bright and there was a certain shine in her eyes that matched the smile, they both were bright and happy and I'm sure that happiness could make the Devil bow to her.

I smiled back. "Come on, we have a helicopter that's coming for us."

She nodded and followed me out to the pad where we sat and waited until she spoke.

"Offi-Flim, what do you think will happen to my family? I'm sure my mother is worried right now." She said, looking over at me from where she sat on the ground.

I shrugged. "I don't know. Though I imagine nothing much will happen to them."

"Oh, OK. I hope they go on to live happy lives without me." She said, looking at the ground and going silent again, it almost seemed as if she had just fallen asleep right there while walking​.

I felt sorry for her, she never chose to have that beast inside her or to be taken from her family. I sighed and looked at the ground in silence as well.

The beast had picked her because she was weak and bound to be so shy. I really did feel truly sorry for her. It must be horrible to know that something has taken control of your body and killed so many people...

I wish I could just do something about it but there's nothing we can do besides lock her away. Just like all the other guys we've put into that awful place. I really do wish I didn't have this job right now, it was fine seeing all those men being put away because they all had those types of personalities to go with their beast but Juna, Juna is too kind and sweet to have such a wretched thing residing inside her.

God do I hate those things, they just take-

"Flimington, you have it all wrong." Juna said. I looked up at her and she was looking at the ground still.

"Huh? About what?" I asked.

She looked up at me. "About me and Juna of course." A very dark voice said and I could feel a shiver run up my spine from it. She smiled at me and then I got a look at her eye color, they were red, just like last night.

I stared at her stunned for another second before my hand whipped to my gun which had a couple a tranquilizer darts in it just for situations like this. I aimed it at Juna and got ready to take the shot.

"You don't need to use that, I'm in control over my desires and I am not in control over Juna yet, I'm just controlling her mouth. She agreed to let me control it for now. But of course, I can still talk myself but the beast will be talking too." Juna looked at me without the red eyes now then they switched back to red. I lowered my gun as I watched her stand up.

"Our ride is about here." She said then her eyes went back to normal as a strong wind came from above and I looked up to see the helicopter landing.

Once it was fully landed we got on and got strapped in, Juna had a pair of cuffs slapped onto her wrists. I sat in front of her and watched her the whole flight, wishing I could do something about this all...