Work

I was mad but I had to keep it under control otherwise my family and friends could get hurt. I didn't want that.

I growled and punched the wall, making a dent in it but yelped at the pain that shot up my hand and through my arm. I gritted my teeth and held my hand. It was already starting to swell up. I went to the door and knocked, the guard opening a mail slot and looked at me as I held my hand up. He blinked then closed it before he opened it up and grabbed my arm, dragging me away to the medical wing.

He sat me down and waited as I held my hand up and the doctor put a cast on it, I wasn't paying attention to anything, my head in too much chaos. The beast was even talking to me but I wasn't paying attention to even her. So for all I know they could be talking without me realizing it.

Oh yeah, they took the thing that was blocking her from me off since I knew everything now.

Suddenly fingers snapped in my face and I blinked before looking up and noticed I was back in the cell with my hand fully casted now. I looked at the man and blinked before I stood up and kneeled in front of him with my head down.

"I see you remember the rules. Good. Now, first task, I need some people killed to set an example. You'll be taken by helicopter and shown where they are." He said then turned around and I stood up, following him silently. He led me to the helicopter and showed me four pictures then gave them to me and sent me on the helicopter.

I sat back and closed my eyes, taking in a deep breath before I let it take over.

"Hey guys, isn't she the new recruit?" I heard one of the guys say from in front of me.

"Yeah, big boss treats her like she's special though, don't know why. She looks puny and weak." Another said.

Don't make them piss their pants OK. Thats all I request right now. I told her then went back to resting.

I make no promises. She replied then took over completely.

She smiled and opened her eyes at the two before speaking in a low and deadly voice. "You guys have no clue who I am. But I assure you that I can beat each and everyone of you."

*****************

They just blinked at me stunned. Once one of the guys snapped out of it, he stood up and walked over. Luckily my Hood was still on so they didn't know anything yet, unless.... No, I highly doubt he would be able to control them. Anyways, he took a glance at my wrist and laughed. "You have a broken hand! How could you do anything to m-" He was stopped because I shot up and tripped him then flipped him then grabbed his arm and held it so it hurt as I pinned it to his back. I smiled at them and looked at him, then looked up at the other one. He came at me and I tripped him as well but locked his neck between my thighs as I kept the other guys arm pinned. "Told you." I grinned then let go of them and stood up then sat back down.

They got up and just tried to look as if nothing even happen which just made them look like complete idiots, I think that's the word.

***************

I took in a deep breath then went inside the building. I acted as if deaf as security tried to stop me but looked at them frightened and ran off. The beast was right, this might be easier than I thought.

I ran into the elevator as the door was closing and it closed as one guard almost got in. I waited then went to the thirty fifth floor. I got out and headed to and office block then went inside. Yup, this was the first guy. I smiled and went up to him then looked around before snapping his neck. I went out and to the next three blocks and did the same.

I spotted a security guard and he spotted me. I ran to the window and jumped out of it, crashing through but grabbed the ladder. I climbed up and sat in the helicopter. Well, now I just have to make sure I don't think about them. No regret then?

****************

I laid down on the bed, apparently every time I complete a mission I get a reward. I sighed and shook my head. I hope I didn't have to kill on every mission, I will have to have the beast do this for me then.

Well, I think I'm offended. The beast huffed.

"Oh shut it. You know what, I miss not having that thing that blocked you. At least I wouldn't have to kill. Not to mention your annoying voice." I muttered.

Apparently a guard was walking in because I heard them clear their voice and I looked up to see them looking at me strangely. I looked at them straight faced then snapped my teeth at them and he jumped before squealing and running out. I smiled and laughed. I've never been able to do that but it was fun. I laid back on the bed then closed my eyes.

I heard some commotion going on and got up to look out the slot.

There was a guy, the teenager I had bit before, that was trying to escape. Well, he did but he was running straight for my cell, I blinked at him. Guards tried to stop him but he just continued, blocking them all.

He stopped in front of the door and just stared at each other for a few seconds before he opened the door then he suddenly fell to the ground, a dart in the back of his neck.

Guards started walking up to take him away but I grabbed him and glared at them. "I'll take care of him. He's mine now anyways." I said then pulled him in and shut the door.

I shook my head and took the dart out, putting it away for now before going back to my bed and laying down.