Escape

I watched him, getting bored. Two days and he still hasn't woken up, oddly enough I haven't had any missions.

I shook my head then went over, knocking on his head.

I smiled at the results. He groaned and his eyes fluttered open. He blinked at me before sitting up and looking around.

"I'm glad you're finally awake. Now. What the Hell are you doing?" I ask, looking at him.

"I came to let you know we have a plan."

************

I just nodded slightly at him. The plan wasn't too bad actually.

I shook my head and laid back. "Alright. My family informed on this plan?"

"Yeah." Gret said with a nod. "Your brother is with them."

*******before hand********

I looked at Gret and sighed. "We don't even know if we can do that."

"Yeah, but it's worth a shot isn't it?" Gret asked.

Fille shrugged and looked at me. I sighed. "I don't know. Let me think on it."

They nodded and left me be.

*************

I fell to the ground with a groan, having Gret just punch me. He brought me up and punched me again. Fille yelled for a guard. One opened the door and came in, trying to break us apart. Suddenly Gret wrapped his arm around the guards neck and knocked him out. I snatched the keys and hid them as Fille and Gret went out, going to where they were sent. I stayed in and pretended to be knocked out as well.

********************

A few weeks passed and little word from anyone. Everything had gone perfect to plan. I sat alone in the cell, until Juna came up with Gret behind her. She flashed three fingers and then moved on.

I nodded and looked at the ceiling. Three hours until we all escape this place.

I couldn't wait until then.

**************

I sat up and looked at my watch, smiling at the time. I stood up and went over to the door. I blew a nasty dart at the guard, having made it from my uneaten food. He fell unconscious and I pulled out the keys, opening the door and came out to find Fille holding the door for his family. We looked at each other and nodded then we all ran, going to where we were suppose to meet.

We had to wait a few minutes but as we started giving up they came running, motioning for us to run and once we saw what was behind them we did. We ran but followed what Juna was telling us until she got up here and led us.

The guards behind us were getting closer but we ran until Juna opened a door and we got out before she closed the door.

We then continued running, Juna going off. "Where's she going?" I asked, looking at Gret who shrugged.

We just ran until we heard a vehical come up and I glance at it, having to take a double take on it. Juna was driving a Jeep big enough for all of us to fit barely. She pulled up next to us and slowed down, allowing us to climb in and then she sped off.

**************

I slowed down to highway speed as we came up on the interstate. I passed drivers ed but I still didn't have any license so I was going to be lucky if we didn't get pulled over.

I watched the road. My hand and wrist had been given the good to go a few days before.

I didn't know how long I had been driving but I had finally noticed the sun going down and this Jeep needed gas. I pulled into the gas station and parked by a pump. Lio and Fille were sound asleep, my parents the same. I looked at Flim and nodded. "It needs gas." I said then got out, grabbing the pump and opened the gas tank to start filling it. Flim got in the front seat and gave me the money once I was done filling it up. I went inside and paid, getting some food as well. I went back out and got in, passing out the food to Flim and Gret and myself. I watched the scenery fly by as Flim started it up and started driving, getting on the highway. We didn't know where we were going but we knew that it wasn't back at that place.

About an hour later I heard snores and Gret was out cold like my family. I smiled and sat back once again, watching the road.

It wasn't long before I yawned and couldn't keep my eyes open. I fell asleep and the beast woke up.

***********

I noticed her fall asleep and the other side of her awaken. I continued focusing on the road but soon Juna started talking to me.

"She's having a dream." Juna said and I looked at her. She blinked at me.

"Has it not happened before?" I asked, watching the road still.

Juna shook her head. "No it hasn't. She has always seen what I do every night." She looked around.

I nodded. It made sense somehow but I don't know why it did. "Alright. So, how exactly does that work. You guys just pick someone random and take them over?"

Juna shook her head again and had an amused smile on her face. "No. When a baby is born there is a one in a hundred chance that there will be one of us there and we just go inside and live with that person their whole life. And before you ask, yes, even females get us. But like your species we have male and female, which correspond with whom we take over. And females of our species are a whole lot smarter and we usually take over babies born into gangs or something like that so we don't get caught or put in prison."

I nodded. "So what exactly are you guys?"

"Well, you humans would call us demons but we are actually called Angels in the hidden world. And the hidden world is the supernatural world to you. Yes, there are other beings in this world but they all only take about an eighth of the human population. And there are what you would call Angels but they are Demons to us all because they limit our populations and we all hate it. But they don't come to earth and take over a body, though once in like a million years a Demon will come down and take over a human but it's rare. I think there have only been two known reports of a Demon actually coming and showing up." Juna said.

I looked at her confused but didn't question her anymore and drove silently.