Where Am I?

A week later

I shot up, screaming my head off as tears quickly fell down my face. I cried while screaming, pain searing through my body like nothing before. Besides that awful torturing. I faintly heard voices and beeping of machines. I felt hands and immediately started struggling. I was suddenly limp and fell into darkness again.

************
One month and three weeks after kidnapping

I drifted from unconsciousness to almost awake several times over a week. Though everything was blurry and weird.

**************
Two months after kidnapping

I took in a deep breath and let it out before slowly opening my eyes. I looked around the room. This wasn't the room I was last in nor remember being in. I groaned and tried sitting up and holding my head, but again something stopped me. I looked down a bit and seen thick leather restraints on my wrists and feet. But that isn't what caught my attention, it was all the bandage wrap and casts. Those definitely weren't there when Flim took me somewhere else. I looked around the room again, it looked like a hospital room but with all this futuristic technology.

I blinked then noticed someone standing beside me, a man in a suit was there. Though, I didn't know if he was friendly or not. Maybe the beast would know. Thinking of which....

Hey, you there? I ask but got no response. That's a first. The beast has always answered me before.

He blinked at me before looking at the door as a doctor came in. They talked to each other quietly, I tried listening in on them but found that I couldn't, another first...

I tried reading their lips but couldn't because my vision wouldn't enhance like normal, yet another first....

So I tried looking around but found there were no words in the air either. What's up with all this? Then I jumped as the beast's voice filled my head.

They've disabled all of my abilities for both of us and nearly cut my connection off from you, luckily, I know a way to be able to actually still contact you. She said.

I blinked. But why would they do that? And how do they know?

My best guess, he knows someone with a being like me or he has one inside him. She replied.

Hmmmm. OK... I thought to myself then replied. Maybe. We don't know but lets keep our- I was cut off as I heard snapping in front of my face. I blinked then saw fingers in front of my face and followed them up to the man. I looked at him and blinked.

"Are you finally paying attention, Juna?" He asked. Now that he was closer I could see his face a lot better and seen the several scars across it but what stood out most was the fact that he looked a lot like Flim. But I wonder how he knew my name, though, it wasn't much of importance right now.

I nodded and he continued. "Good. Doctor says that you'll be able to get up and start moving around on your own in a few weeks." I nodded again then yawned, I was pretty tired out of nowhere.

"She is still on pain medication sir, you should let her rest." The doctor informed the man.

The man nodded then looked at me. I had my head laid back, struggling to keep my eyes open. He looked at the doctor then left the room.

I continued blinking until I couldn't keep my eyes open. I laid limp, sleeping. The last thing I seen was the doctor looking at me before lowering his head and shook it.