Pain...

I wondered why they had gone until I heard my name called and turned around to find Flimington walking up to me. I looked at him as he walked up to me. "Come on. Let's get going before they come around." He said, grabbing the chain and started walking again. I followed him and looked at him, he looked unsettled, unnerved, alert. I had no idea what could do that to him since he had almost been lunch meat to one of us but I decided not to ask him. He led me down the hall, suddenly turning and walking into the shadows. A door opened in front of us and a blinding light shined at us. I blinked a few times as he led me inside and stopped. Once I wasn't seeing spots in my vision, I looked around. It was old and rusty with the walls, or maybe those were blood stains... goose bumps started forming along my arms. Some of the walls had tools and weapons on them. Most of them had blood stains on them, a very unsettling thought for me. There was a chain hanging from the ceiling and under it was a big blood stain. The hairs on the back of my neck stuck up as goose bumps formed along it as well. I shuddered then looked at some of the other blood stains on the floor. There were cuffs chained to the floor in one, spiked chains in another, even two poles with chain cuffs on them with a huge blood stain between them.

This room was scary.

Like nightmare scary.

As in those movies with the chainsaws and masked men. Better yet, it was scarier. Hell wouldn't scare me after seeing this room.

I looked around some more and found a man sharpening some type of weapon. I didn't like it at all though. He wore a rust color suit and his hair was slicked back, making him look even more dangerous but also like a businessman.

Flimington stopped me near the door before going up to the man. He whispered to him and the man looked up then at me. He had completely black eyes and black lips. I shuddered and he looked back at Flimington and nodded. Flimington nodded back then turned and headed out the door, not gazing at me at all. I watched him, wondering what was going to happen and why he left. The door closed tightly and I was left staring at it.

"My name is Nelson. But most beings that come in here call me other things that you might end up calling me as well." The man said and I could sense him walking towards me. I turned around to him and he grabbed my hands, taking the cuffs off. I stared at him, not knowing what he was going to do or doing. He looked at my wrists then rubbed them before leading me over to a chair. "Try your best not to scream too loudly please. I have ear muffs but they don't always block out the high pitched screams." He said then sat me down and I was chained to the chair immediately, he didn't do any of the chaining though, they did it themselves. He walked over to the wall and grabbed out a pair of glasses before looking over the weapons.

I looked at him confused and gathered up to courage to ask. "What do you mean?" I watched him as he grabbed a small dagger and turned back to me, revealing that the dagger's blade was blue.

"Well, I already have ear damage so I really don't need any more." He said as he walked up to me. He pulled out a pair of ear muffs and put them on.

I shook my head and looked at him questioningly again. He sighed and grabbed a bandana from his pocket, putting it over my mouth and tying it around my head tightly. "Sorry. This pains me just as much as it does you Juna but I have to do this." He whispered into my ear and sliced down my arm. I screamed but the bandana blocked most of it as I tried to get loose from the chains but had no success, they just tightened around me. My head faced up as I screamed, there was a wound but it was a burn because of the blade being MIC. Tears gathered in my eyes as I looked at him.

He ignored me though, slicing down my leg now.

I screamed again and tried to get out of the chair but again the chain tightened around me. A tear fell down my face as I endured the pain.

I felt the blade pierce into my gut and slide across and through it. I screamed even more and I about gaged when a stench hit my nose, it smelled of burning skin and I knew it was mine.

I didn't feel the dagger leave my gut and the stench got worse. This was honestly the most horrible way to spend my weekend.

I could taste a horrible bile rising in my throat and it kept rising until I could taste it on my tongue. I shook my head at the taste, wanting to just throw it up but the bandana would not allow me to. I looked at him with pleading eyes for him to take the bandana off so I wouldn't have to swallow the bile but he just ignored me, grabbing a new knife as he left the other one in my gut. The stench just kept getting worse and the burning of my gut just felt worse and worse, I knew I'd have unbelievable burns from it now. The bile kept coming as well and I started to feel it slowly go up my nose and I had tears streaming down my face as I tried to get the bandana off. Nelson, as he called himself, just ran a finger over the blade of the new knife then looked at me. He moved to the side then took the bandana off and I instantly threw up. I wiped my mouth on the sleeve over my shoulder, the taste of the bile still in my mouth. He put the bandana over my mouth again then sliced the knife over my arm. I screamed through the bandana and could feel the blood start to pool up on the wound. I cried and looked at him pleadingly, wishing he would just stop torturing me. He didn't though and slashed the blade down my cheek.