Kidnapping

I felt bad just leaving her there. She did nothing to deserve being in the cell.

I shook my head as I continued walking. I could hear her faint screams but didn't really do much. I couldn't. I had a job to do and it had two choices, either get those things behind bars or let innocent people die.

I sighed and went to the cafeteria.

***************

It went on for what felt like forever. I tried allowing myself to go unconscious but the beast wouldn't allow me, guess she was too scared to surface. I cried and screamed as Nelson did his job. After he stopped he unchained me but dragged me to the two poles and put me on my knees before chaining my hands up. I let my head hang as my body throbbed with pain, tears going down my face. I gasped then screamed as what felt like a whip came down on my back.

It continued for a long time in that cycle, Nelson torturing me then moved me to a different chaining place and tortured me there. And it didn't end either, he just repeated after the last one.

***************

The beast had counted and when it was done nine days had passed. The endless cycle of me being tortured nonstop without being able to go unconscious. I had stopped crying and screaming after a day or two and just waited for it to be over with.

I took in a deep breath and hung limp in the hanging chains. Nelson unchained me and caught me, setting me down on the ground. He got up and went off, going over to his weapons. Soon Flim came in and Nelson pointed at me without looking up. Flim came over to me and took the bandana off before picking me up, slinging my arm around his neck and carried me off. My ears had ringing in them and my head was starting to hurt massively. I groaned at the movement and puked whatever remained in my stomach and a bit of blood. It's easily said I was groggy and out of it as I grunted and moved my head to try and look at Flim. My vision blurry and I went cross eyed as I tried blinking at him. I mumbled and I just hung my head as he carried me out of the room.

When I stopped moving I opened my eyes to see Mr. Junluio on a screen. I smirked then hung my head and shook it but stopped as it made the headache worse.

**********

"Just hurry up and get her back with the rest. The president is going to be here any moment now and you have to be there with me to greet him Agent Magesty." Mr. Junluio ordered.

I nod and start dragging Juna again. She seemed really out of it, but who wouldn't be? She spent two weeks being tortured and from what Nelson said never getting a break.

I brought her to the PLR and looked at the old man but gave her to him. "Take good care of her Maxy. I'll be back in to take a look at her soon enough."

The old man nodded. He held her up and waited to be released back into the place.

I watched him then as the doors closed behind him I left the opposite way. I walked to the helicopter room and stood beside Mr. Junluio, keeping straight with my hands behind my back.

Soon enough the helicopter came in and landed.

But it wasn't the president who came out of it....

All at once we were blinded and ringing came in our ears and foul smells hit our noses before we all were put unconscious.

A guy came out and looked around before snapping his fingers.

Men came down and started to go into the building and he followed a group. They went to the PLR and waited for the door to open before they went in and went straight to a tent.

The men protected the man from the things but also each other as well. He walked straight into the tent and smiled at what he found. "Finally. This girl is going to help me rule the world. Shoot the old man and take the girl boys." He said then started walking out.

A few of the men picked Juna up and carried her out. "Umm. Sir. She's still awake..."

The man turned and looked at her then lifted her chin. She just squinted at him then smiled and giggled. "Ooouu, strange aliens come to take me to their planet. Don't forget my family nor Agent Flin. Flim. Fliminson. Flininston. Flimington. Yeah. Agent Flimington Magesty. Such a great guy..." She said to herself a bit loopy. The man huffed then shook his head.

"She's too loopy at the moment to do anything really. But grab the Agent. He might be able to-" The man was cut off as the teenage boy that the beast had scared half to death landed in front of him with several darts in his leg and arm.

The boy growled and grew fangs. "You aren't taking her without a fight from me first. Me and her have a score to settle still."

The man shrugged and looked at him. "Fine. Bag 'em boys." He said before the boy was shot with a lot more darts then grabbed and carried him along with Juna.

The two teenagers were loaded up in the helicopter and the man got in. He looked at the pilot and nodded before the helicopter took off.

I look up blurrily then grabbed my gun and tried shooting the helicopter but I was too late. I cursed to myself then gasped as a dart hit me in the back. I was quickly out cold. I was grabbed and loaded up in another helicopter.

**********

Juna just kept talking to herself until the man got annoyed and gave her a tranquilizer dart in the leg and she was out cold.