Chapter twelve.

Dedications to Smile4me- ,for being such an awesome person. She’s my biggest fan, I’m so happy! :) Thanks!!! HAPPY READING!

~~~~~

A distant murmur met my ears. Not caring, I just made an 'ok' sign and continued sleeping.

Suddenly, my pillow was taken away and my head fell right onto the bed. I didn’t care. My head was heavy and I seem t If that wasn't enough, that person tore away my blanket as well. I scowled. Oh, whoever this is, you're so going to get it.

I jumped up, standing on my ever so comfortable bed, and got prepared to pounce on the person. I saw a brief of caramel coloured hair before i was on the person, choking his or her neck.

‘You bloody arse. If opening the blinds wasn't enough, you could have just asked me to wake up!' I complained as punched Liam's chest.

‘Not my fault! I told you I was going to--' 

‘You should have known I was kidding! Or better yet, sleepy!' I whined as I got up and went for the bed.  I hopped onto my bed and shut my eyes close. A few minutes later, my bed started vibrating. Yup, vibrating bed alert.

‘Mandy!!’ A girly voice shouted at me.

At the same time, I heard Liam voice right at my left ear, ‘Wake up, Emma! If we don’t go now, who knows when we’ll be reaching?’

‘I’ll reach in an instant. Just let me shut my eyes and I’ll be there.’ I grumbled, positioning myself more comfortably on my bed.

I heard a distant frustrated sigh, followed by a couple of unclear whisperings. I decided to ignore them, having no utter clue what would happen next.

Really, imagine my surprise when someone grabbed my legs, pulled me to the edge of the bed and hoisted me up in the air and over his shoulders.

I opened my eyes, only to see upside-down furniture and blurry faces. Blood rushed to my face and I tried get away.

‘Move, and you’ll fall.’ Holly warned me as my vision finally cleared.

‘I don’t give a damn. Just get me down!’ I snapped, giving her the meanest glare I could manage while I was upside down.

Liam slapped the back of my thighs. ‘Now, now. Don’t be such a baby.’

I kicked my feet, trying to land a strike on his face. He chuckled and readjusted me on his shoulder.

‘Come on, you have to get ready. Or else, we won’t reach school in time.’ Holly explained.

It was then I realized that it was three a.m. in the morning.  I scowled, Why didn’t they tell me earlier?

I groaned. ‘Fine. Put me down. I’ll get changed.’

In fifteen minutes record, Liam was at the front door, waiting for me to get my scrambled eggs packed.

I ran down the steps and towards the car. Holly and Liam were chatting towards each other; but it wasn’t as if I cared. All I know is…

‘I call dibs on the back seats. Every one!’ I shouted first.

Their heads snapped to my direction, frowns arising between their eyebrows.

‘It should be shotgun, Emma. You’ve got it all wr—‘

‘Nope. I got it right, hell yes. I want the whole of the backseats to myself. Holly, you’ll sit in front.’ I didn’t hesitate further, and went straight in.

I have decided to wear a red plaid shirt over my black camisole, with my tight yet faded jeans and paired them up with khaki coloured flat boots, which I tucked my jeans into.

I took my boots off, and lay on my back, occupying the whole space. I realized that we weren’t moving, so I got up by my elbows and stared at the pair who apparently were staring at me, ‘Are we going or do you just want to admire me sleeping?’

Holly rolled her eyes and got in. It seemed that she was driving. Whoa. Unfair.

‘Liam, you’re letting her drive?’ I asked, my eyes round as saucers.

‘Yeah, well. I am quite lazy now. And since she’s up for it, I let it be. I was going to ask you, but you called dibs already.’ He brought forth as he sat beside Holly.

‘Total unfairness.’ I grumbled, as I laid back on the seats and shutting my eyes close.

I’ll just sleep for now… Everything will be fine in school. Keep saying that to yourself. It’s cool. But we all know Dylan’s up with something. You know that too don’t you?

My eyes fluttered open and I struggled sitting upright. I had totally forgotten about Dylan.

Damn it.

I remembered myself falling asleep against the windows, but when I woke up, I realized I was on the floor.

‘School’s starting in twenty minutes. How about we get breakfast?’ Liam suggested as he looked at his watch.

‘Yeah sure.’

Along the way to cafeteria, someone got hold of my upper arm and dragged me away. I tried calling out for help, but he had covered my mouth with his free hand.

I was dragged to an empty classroom, where I was pushed to the floor as the person locked the door. My heart was thumping like crazy, not knowing who in the world my so-called kidnapper was.

He turned around, and I was drowned into a world of hazelnut.

‘Hello.’ He smiled. This cannot be, I gasped.

~~~~ Dylan’s P.O.V ~~~~~~

‘Hey dude, can I talk with you for a sec?’ I called for him.

He strode towards me, taking off his glasses as he did, and wiping them with his shirt. ‘Yeah?’

‘I need you to do something for me.’ I smirked.

‘What’s that then? I don’t have all day you know.’ He snapped. Obviously, since he got all his monitoring jobs to do.

‘I was thinking if we could gang up on Megan. You in?’

‘Megan? The girl who gave you the black eye? Sure, why not. Give me a ticket to hell in advance yeah?’ He snickered.

‘I’m serious, man. Something’s really up with her. The day she was supposed to go to the movies with me, she was somewhere else.’ I prodded. I was really in need of a partner-in-crime. Besides the fact that it’ll be cooler, I needed help cracking that tough nut’s shell.

‘I doubt she did that on purpose. If you’ve got nothing else to say, I’m out.’ He waved his hand dismissively, and started to walk away. I stopped him by grabbing his shoulder.

‘Think. That day was the day Amanda was caught with Liam. Put two to two, man. You’ll get it.’ I pushed once again.

He turned around slowly, a wide grin plastered on his face.

‘Plus with Liam’s not hobby of hanging out with Megan, and the way Megan and Amanda look abnormally the same… I’m in. Count. Me. In.’ He finished of with a smirk.

I smiled satisfactorily and held out my hand. ‘Thanks, man. You’re the best.’

He took it, shaking it with pure promise. ‘Let’s bust her.’

And it was official. I was in busting business with one of the most elite students.

~~~~

Here’s chapter twelve! =D I hope you like it. :) Facebook [age in external link! JOIN!!! And vote, comment, fan. You know the drills. =D