Chapter 1: The Benevolent Alliance

Disclaimer: I don't own Supernoobs or Krypton! Just my Ocs.

Now on with the first chapter!

(Seri's POV)

After days of flying through space I finally made it to the Benevolent Alliance's headquarters and academy. This was it! I can finally become a virus warrior and all I have to do is walk through that door.

Eventually I got the nerve to walk through the door. A secretary was at a desk in the middle of the main room. She was a sort of lizard like alien with purple scales, yellow eyes, and long purple tentacles for hair. She was working on something on her data pad and didn't give any mind to me at all. "Ahem" I said and she looked up at me and gave me a obviously fake pointy tooth smile. "Welcome to the Benevolent Alliance's headquarters. How may I help you?" she said in a little too perky manner. "Yes I'm here to become a virus warrior." I said proudly.

That smile she gave me instantly turned into a face of disgust. She looked me up and down and said snarkly "You! A virus warrior! Ha don't make me laugh." I was clearly taken back by her rude comment but shook off the surprise and looked at her coldly. (A/N: Warning some inappropriate language here!!) I said " What the hell is that suppose to mean!!" "Well look at you..." she gestured to me. "...you look so weak and girly. You wouldn't last a day against even the micro-virus." I stared hard and menacingly at her to the point where I could feel my eyes heat up. If this chick knew what was good for her she better shut her mouth before my heat vision melts it off her body. However, and against my urge to just annihilate her, I forced myself to calm down. I then took a breath and said smoothly but by all means terrifyingly " With all do respect ma'am, I do not believe you have the right to say whether I would make a good warrior or not. Furthermore, you will tell me right now where I'm suppose to go to become a recruit and if you think I'm still not cut out for being a warrior I would be more than happy to show you personally what I can do. Do I make myself clear?" I purposefully let my eyes go pink with energy (starbeams) in order to intimidate her more.

She looked at me with fear in her eyes but didn't say another word. Instead she activated the pager on her desk and said "General Blorgon, you have a visitor here who wishes to become a virus warrior recruit." "Yes yes send him in." The voice who I thought to be General Blorgon said. And with that I was on my way.

I walked down the hall until I reached the right door and walked in. There were three people in the room who i assumed to be the general an the elders. At first they all seemed a little surprised to see me but soon got over the initial shock and went back to having faces of indifference. Feeling butterflies in my stomach, I slowly approached them and stood before them. The blue one who stood in the middle said "Welcome young one. I am General Blorgon gon and this is Secretary Heides and Secretary Argnut. (I have no idea if I got their names right) And who might you be?" Shit! I can't use my real name of they might send me back to Krypton. My parents will obviously be looking for me. I said the first name that came to my mind. "My name is Katie Pri sir and I come from the planet Krypton in sector A410." They looked at me again in shock and Secretary Heides said "We've never had a recruit from Krypton before.""Yes this is very interesting. Tell me Miss Pri have you ever fought before?" Blorgon said. "Yes, I have fought before and have gone through battle training for a little over six years." "Good well we never turn down a potential recruit but to see which class you will be placed in we will need you to run this obstacle course for us." Blorgon said as he pressed a button on his desk.

Once he did a big very dangerous looking obstacle course appeared. I walked over to it and waited for my signal to go. I ran through the course easily using my powers along with my skill and agility. Once I was finished I walked back over to the Alliance leaders who looked shocked for the third time today. Seriously, they've never seen someone that good before! They then huddled together and talked among themselves for a couple of minutes until they turned back around. "Miss Pri, from your performance on the obstacle course you will be put into our advanced class." The General said with a smile. "Are you serious?!" I replied almost speechless. "Absolutely! In fact you set a new speed record for the obstacle course and it would be a waste of your talents if we put you in a more lower class.""Thank-you sir I won't let you down!" I said saluting. He gave me a green battle ball and said "I know you won't. Welcome to the Benevolent Alliance."

Later...

I was walking to my dorm room with my stuff thinking about what happened earlier. I still can't believe I'm in the advanced class! I never thought I was that good! I kept walking still stuck in my thoughts until suddenly I slammed into something big which almost knocked me over. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" someone yelled at me in a thick Austrian accent. I looked up and saw to really big aliens. One was olive green while the other one was a light blue. The blue one looked at me and said "Well did you hear me? Watch where you're going!!" I looked at him and shouted "I wouldn't have bumped into you if you watched where you were walking so BACK OFF!!!" He was taken back by my comment while the green one said "Rude much?" I looked at him coldly and pushed past them saying "Whatever!" and continued on my way. Hopefully I would never see those two again but it doesn't matter. I just needed to get ready for tomorrow.