Chapter 13: Too Close to Call

Heyy! So I had a some free time so here's the next chapter! Disclaimer: I don't own Supernoobs!

(Katie's POV)

It's been about three months since we arrived on Earth and started training the noobs. They have made great progress with their training but they still needed a lot of work.

Anyway, today was yet another day of training on the Galacticus. We were trying to train the noobs in more advanced battle sword technique, emphasis on trying. We had them sparring each other. Tyler with Shope and Kevin with Roach and to be honest they weren't doing that hot.

The guys and I were just watching them fall on their faces and asses for about fifteen minutes when I finally yelled "STOP!" "What?!" Kevin yelled. "What is you guys are doing terrible!" Zen said. "Well it's not our fault we don't know what exactly to do." Shope complained. "Yes we did. You four weren't paying attention." I said getting annoyed. "Okay then show us what to do Kat, if you can." Kevin said.

I gave him a hard glare and said "What's that supposed to mean?!" "We have never seen you really fight, unlike Mem and Zen. And we just want to see if you're actually capable." Kevin said returning the glare.

I took out my battle sword and said "Fine you want to see me fight I'll show you." I then turned to Mem and Zen and said "Okay which one of you wants to spar me?" Zen stepped back and said "Mem was your sparring partner in the academy so he should know your techniques more." Mem turned and looked at Zen and said "Thanks Zen, thanks. I definitely wanted to die today." Zen laughed sheepishly and gave him a thumbs up saying "Better you than me." "Fine." Mem said activating his battle sword as I activated mine.

"Oh this is gonna be good." Kevin said as the noobs went into the control room with Zen leaving the whole training room to Mem and I.

We went to different ends of the room and waited for Zen's signal. "Alright, we'll do this just like back at the academy. The fight isn't over until someone surrenders while pinned or is unable to fight anymore. And you noobs might want to take notes." Zen said to the noobs. They gave him a weird look but he just shrugged his shoulders and said "You'll see. Okay BEGIN!" Zen yelled.

Mem and I circled each other waiting to see who would pounce first. After a while I was getting bored so I charged at him and clashed my sword to his with a buzz of pure energy.

The thing about Mem and I is that we know each other super well so we can easily predict what moves we will use on each other. For about ten minutes we went back and forth without either one of us showing dominance but it was mostly due to the fact that both of us were holding back for the noobs benefit.

I knew that if one of us didn't finish this soon we would be here for a couple hours so I took the initiative. I waited for Mem to leave himself vulnerable mostly when he was recovering from one of my attacks. When I saw my chance I quickly charged at him and wrapped my legs around his neck. Then when he was too shocked to move, I shifted my weight so I flipped him on his back on the ground and I grabbed his battle sword while I flipped him. When he was still recovering from the shock of what just happened I pinned him down with my foot on his chest and put both swords in a x shape on both sides of his neck. Instantly after he realized what happened, Mem put up his hands in surrender.

I relaxed and removed the swords from his neck. I then handed him back his sword and helped him up except when I was pulling him up, I must have pulled too hard because he shot up making him become super close to me. I felt my temperature rise but I instantly shook off whatever feeling I was feeling and moved away from him.

I turned and looked at the kids who were utterly speechless while Zen had his arms crossed and was smirking. I mirrored his smirk and said "And that is how you use your battle sword in a more advanced manner." "That was awesome!!!" Kevin yelled. "I didn't know you could do that?!" Tyler yelled. "Well there's a lot of things you guys don't know about me. Now let's take a ten minute break so Memmy can catch his breath." The noobs giggled and walked out of the training room to the bridge.

I walked over to Mem and Zen and I looked at Mem and said "You've gotten better." He looked at me and said "Yeah but when it comes to battle swords, I know that my ass is gonna be kicked into next week if I'm fighting you." "Yeah same, that's why I volunteered Mem to do it." Zen said. We all laughed and continued to talk but little did I know what the noobs were doing on the bridge.

(Shope's POV)

My friends and I were on the bridge just lazing around and talking about how awesome Kat was fighting. "Hey do you think on Krypton they specially train warriors?" Kevin asked. "I don't know and I doubt Kat was trained to be a warrior. She told us her parents were nobles and didn't let her do anything and that's why she ran away to be a virus warrior. Besides I don't know anything about Krypton besides what she's told us." Tyler said. "She hasn't really told us anything about Krypton." Roach said. "Well why don't we use the XR4ti and look it up?" I suggested. We all agreed and asked the XR4ti to look it up.

When the results came up, we gathered around the screen and looked at all the different stuff on our female trainer's home planet. Man, they were so much more advanced than Earth but there was one fact that caught the boys eye.

"Wait they have a princess?" Tyler said. "Dude let's see if she's super hot!" Kevin exclaimed and opened the picture which made us all gasp. That was when our alien trainers walked in.

"Hey guys what are you... OH MY GLORG!" Kat yelled shocked. And Mem and Zen stood there with their mouths wide open. The picture of the princess who just so happened to look strikingly similar to Kat except her hair was longer and didn't have blue in it and her eyes were green instead of blue.

"Uh Kat why does the princess of your planet look almost exactly like you?" Kevin asked. "Wait that's princess Seri?!" Mem and Zen yelled. "Ummmm... Yeah and I don't know why I look like her. All I know is that I get confused for her all the time even if I have noticeable differences." She said kinda nervously. Hmm, I wonder.

(Katie's POV)

After we got back to training it ended about an hour later. I can't believe the noobs found a picture of my old self ay least they bought that story I told them. "Hey Kat can I talk to you for a sec?" I might have spoken too soon.

I walked over to Shope as the others were leaving and Shope said straight up "You're Princess Seri aren't you?" Shit. I sighed and said "Yes it is me. I ran away from home and became a virus warrior and no Mem and Zen don't know and please don't tell them or the others for that matter. If they find out they will have to send me back to Krypton. Shope can I trust you with one of the most important secrets of my life?" She looked me dead in the eye and said "What are friends for, your highness." She smirked and I rolled my eyes but mirrored her smirk.

After Shope left and I headed back home I thought, damn that was too close. Oh well at least I can confide in someone now.

Okay so I have two announcements to make:
1) I do have an ask box open for myself and Katie Pri to ask questions about anything so feel free to ask and make sure to specify who you're asking! I haven't seen any yet so it would be nice for a first!
2) Also don't forget that I have a contest going on. The guidelines are in the part after chapter 9. The deadline is April 9 and I haven't received any entries yet but I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!
Well that's all folks! I'll try to update asap but still feel free to like, comment, and ask questions! Bye!!😉