Chapter 19: Paradise

Okay so this takes after the episode Dude Where's My Battleball? So basically they're at that fancy resort seen at the end of the episode. Just a little warning and spoiler this is total fluff but I think y'all will like the ending😏! So let's get on with it. Enjoy!!

(Mem's POV)

Glorg it was good to get away after the events of the last couple days. Seriously I can't believe the noobs lost their battleballs! Actually I can believe it, I just couldn't believe their impeccable timing.

Anyway, we were all laid out by the pool on towels in this order Katie, Zen, me, Tyler, Kevin, Shope, and Roach drinking smoothies except Katie went to go get another one and change so it was just the noobs and Zen and I.

Zen and I were once again giving the noobs the speech of how it is important to protect their battleballs and if they do there is some awards that come out of it. But judging by their reaction and hesitanetness I knew. "You lost them again didn't you?" I deadpanned and mentally face palming. "Days ago." They all replied. "CURSE YOU NOOBS!!!" Zen yelled while throwing his hands up in the air breaking his smoothie glass in the process.

"Uh no they didn't." Katie said behind me. I guess she came back. She sat down while Zen and I were still glaring at the noobs while the were looking at us in fear but Shope finally said "Yes we did cuz we can't find them anywhere!" I heard Katie face palm and groan. "Guys you gave them to me right before we got here. They are locked up in my room on the Galacticus." Katie said and now the noobs were berating themselves for being stupid. "Uggh we are idiots! How could we forget that!!" Kevin said exasperated.

After awhile we were just talking and relaxing amongst ourselves until Katie finally said "I'm bored. Anyone want to go swimming?" We all agreed so Katie stood up. When she did my jaw dropped as I finally noticed what she was wearing.

She was wearing a tight black bikini that really didn't leave anything to the imagination.

Everyone else excluding Zen and Shope had similar expressions on their faces and were utterly speechless

Everyone else excluding Zen and Shope had similar expressions on their faces and were utterly speechless. Zen and Shope looked at each other and busted out laughing along with Katie. I looked back at Tyler, Kevin, and Roach and we were all confused.

"What's so funny?" Kevin asked. The three in question were now just chuckling and wiping tears from their eyes when Katie said "Your faces were priceless. Honestly, when Shope picked this our for me at Victoria Secret when we went shopping I wasn't going to wear it but Zen dared me to." "Wait why was Zen there?" Tyler asked while I was glaring at Zen. Zen rolled his eyes and groaned "Uggh, Katie basically dragged me along with them to carry all the bags like a pack mule. I would have pawned it off to Memnock but he had virus duty that day." "Okay enough gawking at me. Let's get in the pool!" Katie said as she dived in followed by the noobs.

Before Zen could do the same I pulled him to the side and glared at him. "You're welcome." Zen said with a shit eating smirk on his face. "I can't believe you didn't warn me!" I whispered yelled. "Where's the fun in that? Plus the look on your face told me that four hours of nothing but girl shopping was totally worth it!" "Yeah well thanks a lot! Now I gotta get some very perverted things out of my head." Zen started laughing and in between giggles he said "Dude if you get hard in front of her I'll laugh my ass off!!" He continued to laugh and that's when I pushed him into the pool which he fell in with a very girlish scream. Now I was laughing my ass off until Zen shot up from the water grabbed my foot and flipped me over his shoulder tossing me in. We then got into a water fight when Kat yelled "Are you two idiots done or you gonna join us?"