Chapter 3: Races Against People With Deep Pockets

             After a while just being with Carter I just wanted to leave so I went and did races to clear my head for a bit so I can get a different angle on things.

            I won the race after that I escaped to Carters and he told me were going to the club at midnight.

           I stayed with Carter while Fuentes talked with my brother Roman saw that we were here.

           "Would you like anything Mr. Verone?" Asked the waitress.

            "No just send them up" said Carter. 

            "Carter what do you plan to do with Brian and Roman after they do the drop?" I asked.

          "Well your going to be with one of them and put a bullet in their head" he said. That scared me because I couldn't kill my brother or his friend.

          I gotta warn Bilkins or Brian someone. I know I'll tell Roman tonight.

            "You see that blonde there she can get anything she wants from him in te next five minutes" he said "lets go."

          "We just got here" Monica said. "Yeah now we're leaving" Carter said. Oh no he's pissed at her now all because she touched Brian.

         He doesn't care about me that much so I'll tell Rome whenever we get to the place were going to. We're ambushing the detective all because he won't give him a window.

         "Hello Detective" said Carter "guys this is Detective Whitworth."

           "What are you doing here Carter?" Whitworth asked.

             I went and stood by Roman, I kind of hide behind him and whispered in his ear.

               "He's going to put bullets in your heads at the drop don't do this drop Rome it's not that I care for ya but your my brothers friend" I whispered. I mean I do care for Rome and Brian and all but I don't know if I truly care for Rome, I mean I did have feelings for him but that was a long time ago and I have moved on to different people and so has he.

           "Aria what are you doing here I thought you left this stuff behind you?" Whitworth asked once he saw me. Did I mention that I tried to take Carter down before? I guess not I didn't really need an in with Carter, I know he still cares for me but he has Fuentes now but still.

            "I did but I missed being in Malibu so I thought I'd come back and I saw Carter a few days ago" I said like it was nothing. Monica looked at me the look said that we were going to talk about what Whitworth was talking about.

      Brian and Rome had the same looks too, but that can wait until we are alone when Carter isn't around and doesn't have bodyguards.

       "Look Carter I am going to go, I've got races to go to" I said. Brian stayed and had some drinks Rome stayed too

     "Alright stay at my place and you can choose which ever car you want tomorrow so you can race that car tomorrow night if you want and I'll pay for your way in alright?" he said well demanded.

     "Carter I can pay for my way in and I already have cars so I don't need to borrow cars remember?" I asked teasingly.

    Brian gave me a warning look and I just blew me off because he should be worrying about him self, 'cause he will have a bullet in his head if he does this drop and I won't shot my brother or his friend in the head.