Chapter 17: Rescue Aria O'Connor

Rescue Aria O'Connor

      Luke's POV Still.

          Aria and I have always had a plan in case this ever happened and that I couldn't tell anyone about it otherwise they wouldn't go along with the idea, we are currently outside the bastards hideout just waiting for the perfect time to go in, I know what Aria is going to say. "What took you guys so long? I was in there getting interrogated by the guy and the least you guys could have done was end it before he hurt me."

          We have to wait for him to come out of the abandoned warehouse he's going to use Aria for protection but that is not going to help him at all, our family is out for blood now because he has our loved one in there, this is a hostage case now that he has her.

          "When are you going to tell everyone that Letty is pregnant? when were you going to tell Aria? I hope you know that she is going to kick your ass once she finds out that Letty is pregnant and that you weren't going to tell her" I asked.

             "We had to wait because of her being on bed rest until the pregnancy is over and Letty is going through a tough time right now and I think Aria is going through the same thing now" Dom said.

           "What is Letty and Aria going through?" Brian asked.

         Brian doesn't know that they are remembering everything after seven years since the accident, it's been so long and now I have Aria in my life and I know she will slip through my fingers if I don't take this guy down.

          "How could you possibly know what she is going through she has gone through so much pain after her father died and with her brother on the run, so I helped her through it and now this I don't think she can handle much more especially with the babies on the way we need to focus on saving her" I said to them and cut the line.

          "We need a perimeter around the building all exits covered, all the phones he has rewired to us and we need someone on the roofs now" I said.

          "We'll take the roofs, look Hobbs I know I was never there for her but I am here now I don't think now is the time to talk but we will talk at some point in time" Brian said.

            "Okay spread out make sure he cant get out and we need someone on that roof" I said pointing to the building they are in.

         "But boss that is basically impossible to get in and not get noticed, we are just going to have to jump" some one from my group said.

        "Exactly the point but who is willingly to jump to the building or to at least take the fire escape" I asked.

            "I'll do it I mean Aria is in this mess because of me" Dom said.

            "No Dom that is suicide I'll go she is my sister and I haven't really been much of a brother to her so I should go" Brian said.

              "No you guys can't go because this is my case and just because your family doesn't mean I will let any of you do it I will have one of my team mates do it" I said.

             "I'll go" Agent Fuentes said.

            "Alright Monica use the fire escape and hide behind the door because he will expect Dom or Brian but he wont expect an agent up there" I said "and wear a bullet proof vest Monica and make sure he doesn't get on that plane with her."

            "You never said anything about a plane Luke what is going on? How do you know all this?" Dom and Brian asked.

             "Because this was planned before Owen was killed, but what wasn't planned was the babies, we were wanting to wait and this isn't the time to talk about this and Monica get up there now" I said getting back to mission at hand.

    Dominic's POV.

              Knowing that this was planned before hand just to save Han and Gisele and that the frustrations is all I see at the moment, but they did think this out very well without us knowing the plan.

           Brian is furious that this was planned before hand and we were just some back up, not because we were needed, I know I am but at least we know where she is we are currently on the roof across the road from where Aria and Ian are, but I just want to beat the shit out of him for taking Aria while pregnant and it's not safe for her to be here at all.

          I know she's an agent and all but she is pregnant it's just dangerous for her and the kids, once those kids are born I know she is going to be a great mother with the way she is more responsible now than back then.

          We all heard banging around in the warehouse, and then we heard a gunshot on the roof.

            "No let go I am going to fall let goooooo" we heard Aria yell. I guess Ian is holding on pretty tight.

           "No Monica let go now" she yelled in outrage.

           I guess I was wrong Monica is hanging on tight.

         "But your safe and I will not let go until Luke is up here along with a few other people that want to see you" Monica yelled back, except no in outrage like Aria.

          "Monica I am capable of taking care of myself with no protection I mean I did give you hints of where I am, plus I knew he would take me here, well technically not here so I bugged all the abandoned warehouses" she said as I was walking with Luke to her along with a very upset Brian.

           "I am not letting go" Monica said " until Luke is here because you could hurt yourself."

           "The only person hurting me is you right now Monica and plus I could possibly go into labor if you don't let go" Aria said.

          Monica let go because she was scared that she could go into labor.

        We rescued Aria O'Connor again. Brian O'Connor's little sister.