Chapter 8: Mission with Letty

           I got a call from Letty in the middle of the night saying that she was going to take Braga down, and that she is going to need my help. I said I would help so she can bring Dom home, I mean I want Dom home too, because I miss him, like a brother not in that way.

         "Aria I am serious I am going to need your help on this, I mean it you can't bail on me with this shit is serious mama" she said seriously, I know not to mess with her when she's serious.

          "Fine mami I will help you with this, because I want Dom home too" I said "just don't tell Brian because he is going to flip, he doesn't want me on this case."

        "Alright geez chill out I wasn't going to tell him I am getting help just chill mama" she said.

      "Okay now that is clear and out of the way how are we going to do this?" I asked.

         "Find where Braga is and get in and do some jobs for him" she said in as if she already had things in place.

         "Did you know I was gunna help you anyway? because if you did then damn chica you were right about it" I said smiling at her.

       "Alright I did know that you were going to anyway whether your brother liked it or not, he probably knows that I was going to come to you anyway, he said not to get killed" she said.

         "Okay I know how to do this I have been undercover a few times, but that is when I was trying to put people in jail, just because they tried to kill my familia" I said.

      "You never mentioned that" she said. "Yeah... that's because you guys were never suppose to find out about it, I was just looking out for you guys and Brian" I said sadly.

         "Tengo a tu chica" Letty said.

       "Gracias Sé que puedo confiar en ti niña" I said.

      "maldita chica que trabajaba en el español" she said.

        "Tuve que hacerlo porque eso parecía que todoshablaba  ustedes era español" I said.

   (There conversation

I got your back girl(Letty)

Thanks I know I can trust you (Aria)

 Damn girl you worked on your Spanish(Letty)

I had to because that is all you guys speak is Spanish (Aria))

           "You have a plan right? lets get to it" I said.

       "We have to find Braga and get in" she said. "Alright lets find Braga" I said.

        Even though I have no clue about the case I was just brought in by Letty and Brian sort of.  I need to get more info on this before I go in.

        "Yo Brian I need to know more about this case I am working on with Letty fill me in now" I said over the phone when Letty hung up the phone, plus I knew Brian would be up worrying his ass off.

         "Alright, alright chill sis I will send you everything in the morning, now get some sleep" he said.

       "Buenas noches hermano mayor" I said.

      "What the hell does that mean? I don't speak Spanish sis" he said.

      "It mean 'Good night big brother'" I said "you need to start learning Spanish otherwise you will never understand me"