Chapter 10: Going to London then Travelling to Germany

Chapter 10: Going to London Then Travelling to Germany.

                "No Luke you can't have those people involved in this" I yelled into the phone.

           "Well I need to close this case and I going to involve Toretto whether you like it or not and his team is coming as well" Luke said, this isn't the first time we have argued about this.

          Hobbs has tried to make me change my mind so he can let Dom and his team come and get them but I still disagree with the idea, because it is dangerous and I need to get out of here so I can help him.

            "Fine I am leaving, I'm coming back I just need to tell Shaw something about me leaving" I said.

           "Alright, but if your not back here in a few days were going to you with Dominic and Brian's team" he said.

         "Alright I'll call back to let you know if I can or not" I said.

          "Alright I love you Aria" he said.     

           "I love you too and hopefully I'll see you soon" I said.

             I finally figured out that I loved him, but I was hesitant to tell him my true feelings for him but he told me first when I called him on the cell phone that he didn't know was my new number.

           "Okay bye" he said and hung so I can get this over with.

              "Shaw I need to ask you something" I said.

                 "What is it Aria?" he asked.

          "Is it okay for me to not work on this new job? because I miss my family and my boyfriend so can I please go back to the states?" I asked in a rush.

           "Go Ahead and just go to the office and say that I sent you back to work here" he said.

                "Alright and thanks for letting me go back" I said gratefully.

           I left to go and pack, they all thought I couldn't hear them.

           "Shaw I thought you were going to kill her because she still works with the feds" Oakes said.

             "Shaw you said you were going to do something about her" Letty said

          "I am going to put a bomb in her bag and when it goes off she will be dead" Shaw said.

              "Let's get going we have a job to finish and this is delaying to finish it" Shaw said getting mad.

           "Alright lets get going" Vegh said.

            When they walked into the room they acted like they said nothing about killing me.

              "I am going to find one last race here and then I am heading to the airport tomorrow morning Shaw" I said and walked to my car and I knew Letty was going to want to come.

             "I am going to come with you Aria" Letty said. I put my stuff in my car so he can't put the bomb in my bag for tonight.

             "Alright Letty lets get going before they start" I said.

          Once we got there Letty went and chose a car to race with, they had two races going so I went and raced one other person.

                "Ready, Set, GO!" the person said.