Chapter 2

Why is Monday so far from Friday, but Friday so close to Monday? That's what I would like to know.

I got up from bed and started getting ready to go to school. "Fuck!" I yelled. I forgot to do my math homework. Oh well, it's the schools fault for putting me in an advanced math class. I grabbed my stuff and headed outside.

"Bye mom see you later" I yelled flying out the door. As I closed the door I see my bus pass.

"Wait!"I yelled as I ran after the bus. It was pointless, it was far gone. "Fuck my life, I guess I'll walk" I whispered to myself. At least it's only 10 blocks away right? I grabbed my iPod and started looking for my headphones. "You got to be kidding me." I yelled. I forgot them. I could really care less at this point so I just let the music play out loud.

"I'm waking up to ash and dust, I wipe my brow and sweat my rust, I'm breathing in the chemicals" I sang along to radioactive. I was making my way to school, but I couldn't help feeling like I was being followed. I turned around to see a black Range Rover creeping behind me.

"Osmara is that you?" I hear a deep voice call my name. Oh no can it be? "Osmara it's me Harry!" It is!

He pulled over and got out the car. "Heyyy, Harry what are you doing?" I sarcastically say. "I'm on my way to school and you?"

"Oh yeah, you start today...Yeah me too."

"Why are you walking isn't like 7 more blocks?" He asked.

"Yeah I was running a little late and missed my bus." I replied. "I need to go or ill be late."

"Well here I'll give you a ride." He opened the passenger door. "It's okay I can walk."

"Don't be silly. I'll give you a ride, now come on."

"Fine," I got inside the car and it smelled new. How can he afforded this car? I don't think I've every been inside a car this nice before. "Is this your car?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I've been saving up money for a while now," He said. "And my old job paid pretty good."

I was impressed. When I get money I spend it right away. I don't know how to save money, what can I say, I like to shop.

I saw that he had a CD playing but the volume was all the way down. I wonder what he's listing too? I turn it up and to my surprise Pink Floyd was playing. "You like Pink Floyd? I fuckin love them! I didn't know you were into this music!"

"Yeah. They're many things you don't know about me" he winked at me. What the fuck is that suppose to mean? "We're here!" He started to pull into the schools parking lot. Fuck my life! Everyone was staring at the car. It's the nicest car to ever pull into the school.

I was kind of embarrassed to be seen with Harry, not gonna lie. "Thanks for the ride Harry." I said as he parked the car then i jumped out the car and started to speed walk.

"Osmara wait for me." I heard Harry yell. "Fuck." I mutter. I slowed down and waited for him. I walked him to the office so he can get his schedule then I dipped out and headed to my locker.

I opened my locker, dropped my english book and grabbed my math book. I closed my locker. "Shit, Harry don't scare me like that!" I yelled at him as I tired to catch my balance. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He said.

"It's okay," I said as I took a deep breath,"So what do you want?"

"I just came to check out where my locker is at." He smiled. Oh no the school assigns our lockers in ABC order by our last name, Harry Styles, Osmara Stone.

"Hey is your locker 722?" He asked.

"Yeah." I whispered, scared to hear what was about to come out of his mouth. "Mines 723, right next to yours" he snorted. Cool, that's all I needed.