Chapter 8

Harry's POV

I was feeling better and ready to go to school it's been 3 days since I've gone to school. I haven't talked to Osmara since we kissed and she left the next morning. I don't think it was awkward but I could tell she felt awkward after we kissed.

Maybe it's because I'm a bad kisser?

I don't know but I need to see her. I really really like her.

I got up from bed and took a shower. When I got out I wrapped my towel around my waist and got another small towel and dried my hair. After my hair was semi dry I got my bottle of gel and poured some gel into my hand and rubbed it in my hair. I got my comb and fixed my hair back the way I like it.

When I was done with my hair I quickly changed into my clothes.

I got my backpack and books and ran down stairs to get some breakfast.

"Harold? Sweetheart!" I heard my mom call me from the living room.

"Yes mum?" I yelled from the kitchen.

"Don't forget to pass by Osmaras house after school and pick up some boxes Susanna has for me." She yelled back.

"I won't." I said as I grabbed an apple and walked out the door. Perfect I'll get to see Osmara more.

I turned on my car and drove off to school. I parked close to the school so I could keep an eye out for my car.

I walked to my locker and looked around to see if Osmara was near by but no sign of her.

'Shes probably already in class.' I thought.

I got my math book and headed to class. As I walked in I didn't see Osmara.

'Maybe she's running late.'

"Okay class turn to page 276" I was pulled out though by the voice of Mr.Pyzer.

.

It was lunch time and I saw Zayn and Mery sitting by themselves so I walked over to them, "Hey guys have you seen Osmara," I asked.

"No, she didn't didn't show up to class?" Mery asked.

"No. I haven't seen her since we left the hospital." I sat down across from them.

"Bro! I heard you beat the shit out if Liam, and I heard he also beat the shit out of you." Zayn said.

"Well what do you except Louis and Josh where holding me while Liam was hitting me." I snapped.

"I got to give it to you man. You held up a good fight." Zayn patted my back. "Are you feeling better?"

"Yeah my sides still hurt a bit but I don't know what I would of done if Osmara wasn't with me the whole night to comfort me." I could feel my cheeks starting to blush.

"Oh yeah? What did you guys do?" Zayn winked at me.

"Zayn! Thats none of your business!" Mery slapped his arm.

"We kissed." I whispered.

"Awh! That so cute." Mery squealed.

"Just kiss?" Zayn looked disappointed.

"Ok we made-out, and she made me feel things I've never felt before." I said.

"You really do like her huh?" Mery asked.

"Yeah I do, and as you can see I would do anything to keep her safe." I added.

"What the fuck Zayn why don't you say things like that to me?" Mery snapped. "If Osmara won't want you ill have you."