Chapter 6

DANI'S POV:

Lauren and I were in the basement having breakfast. It wasn't much, just milk with a small piece of bread. It's been a while since the boys are gone, we kind of don't count anymore. We don't really care, it may or may not sounds weird but Lauren and I don't care what will happen to us. We'll just see what comes and we''ll have to deal with it. I mean we kind of lost hope, we tried to imagine one day of our siblings walking in a telling us to come with them, back home but we lost those thoughts. We don't really care or want to care about it. We know if we try to much we only get hurt because it won't happen.

GIRLS COME UPSTAIRS!- We heard Aunt Jasmine yell. We both got up and walked upstairs once we were upstairs we got pinned to the wall. Joe had Lauren pinned to the wall and Jasmine had me pinned to the wall.

Tim is here for health check- Joe said and we nodded. This happened before. We just tell him how we are and he checks our blood and blalaa. We walked to the living room and first it was Lauren's turn. He checked her blood asked a couple quistions and then he did the same with me.

And?- Jasmine asked

Well they're anorexic but that's not really a problem. I have to say that Lauren is kind of short for her age because she didn't get enough vitamines and all that stuff a kid needs to grow up well so she's kind of really short- Tim said. That's true, Lauren is really short, like I'm taller than her and I'm 1,5 younger than her.

That's not a problem, thanks Tim- Joe said. After that Tim left and Joe grabbed Lauren by her throat and lift her up. I was about to push him away when Jasmine hold me back.

Anorexic and too short well well well- He said and literlly threw Lauren to the wall. She fall really bad and start coughing up blood.

It's kind of better cause you're so skinny it's easy to throw you around and hurt you really bad- Joe said and Jasmine giggled.

Please let us go- I begged

Not yet- Joe said and start kicking Lauren really bad.

STOP, STOP HURTING HER!- I screamed. Lauren was covered in her own blood and she was barely awake. Joe finally stopped and Jasmine let me go. I ran to Lauren and knelt down next to her. I pushed the hair out of her face and grabbed her in my arms crying.

Lolo- I cried

D.......da.....da- she tried but I cut her off

shhhhhh, don't talk. You need to rest- I said and she nodded.

Take her to the bathroom and clean her up, then go to the basement, no dinner for both us you and no breakfast in the morning- Jasmine snapped and I nodded. I picked Lauren up but she let out a whimper of pain. I carried her to the bathroom and let her sit next to the sink. I took her shirt off and gasped when I saw her covered with bruises, cuts and burn marks. I grabbed a small towel and made it wet and start wiping the blood off her. She sometimes would let our whimpers of the pain. Once I start wiping a huge wound she grabbed my hands breathing heavily.

S.......sl.......o- She tried

Slower?- I asked and she nodded. Oh man she can't even spreak! I slowly continued and once I cleaned the blood off her I put cream on her wounds. I grabbed a bigger towel and spread it on the ground and grabbed Lauren and layed her down on the towel. I took her sweatpants off and cleaned her legs and also put cream on her wounds. I wrapped some cuts and burn marks and then grabbed a new set off clothes put Jasmine stopped me.

It's getting warmer so here. This is for the both of you- She said handing me a bag. I noddeda and she left. I locked the door of the bathroom and saw it were joggingpants (I don't know if you call that like this) and a sleevless sport shirt. I changed and then helped Lauren put on the clothes. They also gave us a pair of socks and running shoes. I put them on and then let Lauren sit up so I could put her shoes on.

Do you think you can stand yourself?- I asked

I d...don't kn.ow- She said. I helped her up and slowly let her go and she managed to stand herself. I smiled and hugged her tight. I helped her walk to the basement and we layed down.

Let's just sleep ok- I said and Lauren nodded

to be honest, I think we're going to die really soon, like this week