Chapter 14

CHRISTINA'S POV:

I woke up in a small room on the ground. I looked around a noticed we're in a basement of a house. I noticed Lisa, Lauren and Dani on the ground passed out. I ran to Lisa and start waking her up by shaking her arms.

Lisa wake up! Come on Lise- I said and she finally woke up. She looked around and back at me

Where are we?- She asked

Probably in a basement of a house- I said and she nodded. We ran to Lauren and Dani and noticed Lauren's shirt was covered in blood. I lift her shirt up and saw some small cuts were open but most of the blood came from her mouth and nose.

Dan, Wake up Dani- Lisa said and Dani also woke up after a while. She looked at Lauren and freaked out

Is she ok?!- She asked

I don't know- I said honestly. I decided to try to wake Lauren up so I gently called her name

Lolo, Lo wake up, Hey Lauren come on wake up- I said shaking her arm a little hoping it won't hurt her. After I think 5 minutes she let out a whimper and slowly opened her eyes. She looked at me for a while without saying anything which kind of scared me but then she finally talked

Chriss where are we? What's going on?- She asked. I helped her sit up and let her lean her back against my front wrapping my arms around her. I noticed she was a little shaking and in pain.

We got kidnapped Lo- I said

Ow- She said sadly.

Where does it hurt Lauren?- Lisa asked

My stomach- She said. Lisa looked around and we noticed an emergency kits so Lisa ran to grab it and ran back to us and opened the kits. She start to clean Lauren's body and cleaned the cuts and wrapped them so they won't get infected. Lisa checked Dani's wounds but luckily Dani was ok just a little sore.

What's going to happen to us?- Dani asked scraced. Lisa put Dani close to her like I did with Lauren

Don't worry Dani, this time we're here- Lisa said and Dani nodded.

C........chri.......tina p.......ain- Lauren said. I kissed her forhead and rubbed her stomach

Try to sleep Lo- I said and she nodded. She hide her face in my neck and I noticed she slowly start to fall asleep but then the door banged open the Joe, Jasmine, Mason and Caleb walked in smirking. Lauren and Dani tensed up in our arms so we hold them tighter.

Well well well, Lauren and Dani do you remember this place?- Joe asked and they nodded. This must be the house Joe and Jasmine live and where they kept Dani and Lauren from us for years.

So because your older siblings tried to safe you from us they're going to get punished for it- Caleb said

No- I heard Lauren whimper

And by punishing them we mean hurting Dani and Lauren because we know it hurts Christina and Lisa seeing their babysisters get hurt- Jasmine said and Lauren tensed up. Mason walked to Lauren and me and Caleb walked to Lisa and Dani. Mason grabbed Lauren and Jasmine grabbed me and they dragged me upstairs to the living room and Jasmine pushed me on the ground and tied my wrists and ankles and taped my mouth and Joe did the same with Lisa while Caleb and Mason hold Lauren and Dani. Once Joe and Jamsine were done with us they turned to Lauren and Dani.

Are you ready girls- Jasmine said and grabbed Dani and pushed her on the ground and start kicking her over and over again and Joe grabbed Lauren and start beating her but much worse than Dani. At some point Dani passed out and Jasmine start joining Joe with beating Lauren. They threw her around, kicked her, slapped her, punshed her, pulled her up by her hair, cut her and make burn marks. Lisa and I were screaming but this stupid tape! After a while they threw Lauren on the ground and stopped hurting her. Lauren was covered in her own blood, she had cuts, welt and burn marks everywhere! Lisa and I tried to untie ourselves but it was useless. 

Well I think that's enough for today- Joe said and they nodded. Caleb gave Lauren one last kick before they all 4 left the room. Lauren was barely awake and looked at me. All at once she start coughing up a lot of blood which freaked Lisa and me out. We panicked and screamed and tried to get up. Mason and Caleb walked in and saw Lauren coughing blood. They looked worried at each other and ran to Lauren. 

Mason what are we going to do? She can't die!- Caleb said freaking out

If she dies we're death!- Mason said also freaking out. Once Lauren stopped coughing they let her sit up against the wall.

Do you need water?- Caleb asked and Lauren slowly nodded. He got up and ran somewhere and came back with a water bottle. He helped Lauren drink the water and once Lauren had enough Lauren passed out. 

Is she death?- Caleb asked worried. Mason checked her polse and sighed in relief

No she's alive, I think she just passed out- Mason said and Caleb nodded. They got up and walked out, I looked at Lisa and saw she was crying. I teared up and start to cry too. I can't believe that Lauren and Dani have to go through this again and this time with Lauren and me watching them getting beat up. 

God help us! Save us all!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating but school has been beating my ass =(

Anways thanks for reading! Please vote/ comment if you want to and also please read my other stories if you haven't =)

Byeeee