Chapter 8

LISA'S POV:

We found them! We finally got Lauren and Dani back but they are in the hospital right now. Both in surgery, the doctors told us it didn't look well so we're all really nervous and crying. The little boys told us last week about the torture and we informed the police and found the adress of the house. I noticed Lauren and Dani are really skinny and they look so much older right now! The boys told us how Lauren basically raised them and hearing that broke our heart. Lauren is just 16 and growing up raising your younger siblings while getting tortured most be really hard. A doctor walked towards us and we all jumped up praying for goodnews.

Dani Cimorelli is out of surgery. She's alive but not stable, we manged to close all her wounds but now she's in intensive care, you are allowed to see her but let her rest. When she woke up she asked for Lauren and when we told that Lauren is still in surgery she kind of freaked out so gave her a shot to keep her calm- The doctor said and we all sighed in relief.

Do you have any information about Lauren Cimorelli?- Christina asked

I'm sorry but I don't know anything about her condition right now- The doctor said and we nodded.

You may now go to see Dani Cimorelli, I'll be in the room in a few to talk about her condition and what's going to happen from now on with her- The doctor said and we nodded again. He brought us to Dani's room and when we walked in we saw her in a hospital bed connected with all kind of tubes and a heart machine. We all sat down on a chair, I grabbed her hand slowly and broke down crying.

This wasn't supposed to happen! They were supposed to be take care of by Joe and Jasmine but instead they lived in pain! Pain!- I cried. I felt Dani moved her hand a little and when I looked up I saw she was awake looking at me.

DANI!- I cried hugging her making sure to not hurt her

L.....i........lise?- She asked and I nodded

It's me Dandan, It's me, you're safe now, it's all over- I cried and she smiled weakly. We all hugged her and we explained her why they didn't hear from us for years.

We tried calling you, texting uncle Joe and aunt Jasmine but they never picked up, a month later they changed their phone number so we couldn't contact them anymore, also we didn't know the adres since they moved after they adopted you all. We literally tried everything to found you but we couldn't then Mike managed to contact Joe and he told us that Lauren and you were mad at us so you didn't want to come back home, we believed it and it broke our heart. We knew the boys were hiding something from us and a week ago they told us and now we're here- Christina explained and Dani nodded.

Are you mad?- Alex asked

h..........urt- She said and we nodded understanding. The doctor walked in and told us that Dani has to stay in the hospital for 2 months, then she needs to be in a wheelchair and go to therapy for the horrible memories. Another doctor walked in

Lauren Cimorelli is out surgery and is going to be in the same room as Dani Cimorelli since they freaked out when they woke up not with each other- The doctor said and we nodded. They rolled Lauren's bed inside and we gasped when we saw Lauren's face. She had even cuts and bruises on her face! We saw her left leg was in a brace and her right leg had a knee brace.

We don't reallyt know what happened to her legs but they're really damaged, it'll take a while and a lot of therapy for her to walk again but the braces are to keep them straight- The doctor said and we nodded. She was like Dani connected to a lot of tubes and a heart machine but she had a breathing mask covering her nose and mouth and Dani only had one for her nose. The doctors left the room and we walked to Lauren. She looked at us with her eyes barely open. She start to breath heavily and I grabbed her hand.

Lo calm down it's ok- I said but she couldn't calm down

Ladybugs it's ok- I said using my nichname for her. She relaxed after that. I smiled at her and kissed her forhead. She just nodded and we all hugged her and explained her what we explained to Dani.

What's going to happen to them?