Chapter 26

LISA'S POV:

It's been 3 days since we all heard Lauren and Dani's story about Hannah and we all believe them now. Lauren showed us her bruises and wounds she got because of Hannah and we are really mad at Hannah. Today she is coming over, she doesn't know about me, Kathrine and Christina being mad at her yet. Lauren is really scared for Hannah and when we told her Hannah is coming over she turned really scared. 

Lauren please calm down, I promise you it's going to be ok, Hannah won't be able to hurt you anymore. I'll make sure of that- Kathrine told her. We're all in the living room and Lauren is next to Kathrine and Dani who are trying to calm her down. Their was a knock on the door so I got up and opened the door and saw it was Hannah who smiled when she saw me. 

Hey Lise!- She said happily. 

Hey, come in- I said coldly. She walked in and followed me to the living room. 

Hey guys- Hannah said when she saw the rest of us in the living room. 

Hey- They said coldly. 

So how are you all doing?- She asked still smiling. 

Alright cut the act already, we all know you're evil so you better act like the b*tch you are towards Lauren- Dani snapped at her. Hannah looked at me and I smirked at her

You all know what you have been doing to Lauren and just saying, the police is in the kitchen- I said and that's when the police walked in 

Hannah you are under arrested for abusing Lauren Cimorelli for months- The police officer said (A/N: I have no idea what the police says when they arrests someone XD)

WHAT!- Hannah yelled while the police dragged her out. 

I HATE YOU ALL! SHE DESERVED IT! YOU IS WORHTLESS ANYWAYS!- Hannah yelled and then they took her away. I looked at Lauren who smiled a little. I walked up to her and she looked at me

I'm sorry this all happened to you ladybug- I said hugging her tight. She hugged me back hiding her face in my neck. 

I'm just happy this all is over- She said and we pulled away.

We're all safe, right?- She asked and we smiled looking at her

Yes, we're all safe and together- Christina said and we all hugged her again.

after being apart from each other for years we're finally back together, happy and safe, this is what we all wanted for years and it finally happened.

we're not in PAIN anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! I know it's a shot chapter but just want to say that this is the end of this book! I wasn't really planning on ending it like this but I didn't really like the book anymore so I wanted to stop and start a new book! 

I want to thank everyone who read, vote and comment this book! 

you guys are awesome!