Chapter 22

LISA'S POV:

I woke up in the middle of the midnight by someone throwing up. I looked at Lauren's bed and noticed she wasn't sleeping. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom and saw Lauren throwing up. I ran to her side and grabbed her hair out of her face. I noticed she tensed up when I touched her.

shhhhhh, it's me- I said and she relaxed. After 10 minutes she was stil throwing up. I think it's her dinner because she didn't throw up after dinner. I heard someone open the door and saw Christina and Mike. They walked to my side and Christina rubbed Lauren's back. 

Lisa can you grab new set of pyjamas for Lauren- Mike asked me. I noticed Lauren's py's were a little dirty. I nodded and he grabbed Lauren's hair and I grabbed a new set of pyjamas. When I walked back to the bathroom Lauren managed to stop throwing up. She looked really tired and pale though. 

Lolo let's change your pyjama ok- Christina said and Lauren nodded. Mike left the bathroom and Christina and I helped Lauren change. Once we finished Mike walked back inside with a water bottle and a candy. 

M....y tro....at hurts- Lauren said with a really raspy voice. Mike helped her drink water and handed Lauren the candy. 

Are you ok?- I asked her and she nodded. I picked her up and carried her back to our room. I noticed Lauren didn't look well. I hate it to see her like this but the doctors told us it'll get better. I layed Lauren down on her bed but she grabbed my hand

You want me to lay down with you?- I asked her and she nodded. I smiled and helped her move a little and layed down next to her. Christina and Mike smiled and left the room. I strocked Lauren's hair to calm her down

L......lisa m....my s...stomach hurts- Lauren said. I lift her shirt a little and rubbed her stomach in circles. She closed her eyes and smiled weakly which made me smile. I kissed her cheek and we fell asleep like this. 

LAUREN'S POV:

I woke up early in the morning feeling a little better than last night. I noticed Lisa was sleeping with me in her arms. I remember what happened last night. I hate the fact my siblings need to wake up to take care of me, they don't get their sleep because of it. I heard Dani groan in pain. I looked at her and saw she was holding her stomach tight. I slowly got up without waking Lisa and managed to walk to Dani's bed. 

D.......Dani a....a...are you ok?- I asked her

My stomach- She groaned. I didn't know what to do so I helped her up and we walked downstairs which was kind of difficult since we both can't walk well. We managed to get downstairs and noticed Christian and Nick were awake watching tv. They saw us and ran to us

Are you ok?- Nick asked. 

D.......dani's s.....st......stomach h.......h....hurts- I told them. They helped us to the couch and we layed down. I held Dani in my arms rubbing her back. After 5 minutes she fell asleep with her head hidden in my neck. I smiled and looked at the boys. They smiled and Christian ran to my other side and I wrapped my arm around him and Nick got on my lap hugging me tight. I heard someone walk downstairs and saw it was Joey who looked really sleepy. 

Joey come!- Nick said and Joey ran to us and also got on my lap. It kind of hurt me  but I didn't say anything. Nick and Joey covered us all with a blanket and we fell asleep, with my younger siblings in my arms, just like in Joe and Jasmine's house a year ago. 

KATHRINE'S POV:

We all woke up and I wanted to check on the younger boys but they weren't in their room. 

Where are Lauren and Dani- I heard Amy asked. I walked to the others and noticed everyone turned worried. We ran downstairs to the living room but then saw Lauren, Dani, Christian, Nick and Joey sleeping. Lauren had to other in her arms protectivily. We smiled and took a picture of them, well Lisa did. I noticed Nick and Joey were on Lauren's legs which must hurt. Mike wanted to pick Joey up but the second Mike touched him he moved. 

No don't hurt me- He said in his sleep. We turned really sad. This must bring back their memories of Joe and Jasmine. We decided to let them sleep, we made breakfast and the others watched tv. Once Lisa, Christina and I were done we called the others who sat down. Lisa and I went to wake the younger once up. We woke them up one by one but once I woke Lauren up she start to panic. 

D.......d.......don........'t h....hu.......hurt me please- She said tearing up. She start to breath heavily and start to have a panic attack. Christina ran inside when she heard Lauren panic. 

Lauren it's ok, you're safe honey- Christina tried. 

Ladybug, it's me Lisa, look at me- Lisa said and Lauren looked at Lisa. 

L......lise- She said and Lisa hugged Lauren tight. 

It's me lolo, you're safe, you're ok- Lisa said strocking Lauren's hair. Lauren calmed down in Lisa's arms which made us smile. We helped her to the dinnertable and we had breakfast but after 10 minutes Lauren ran to the bathroom and we heard her throw up. I ran to the bathroom and held her hair back rubbing her back. 

is Lauren going to be ok?