Chapter 10

DANI'S POV:

It's been 2 months since Lauren and I are in the hospital and our family found us. Lauren is finally able to move and talk a little and she also can sit normal but she can't walk yet. She also is allowed to eat but only small things so not a sandwish or something like that. Our siblings have been visiting us every day which is really nice. Our older siblings are always telling us they're sorry about everything that happened to us but I told them that I'm not mad at them, just a little disappointed. I don't know what Lauren things though, I mean she was pretty convinced that she doesn't want to see our older siblings every again back in the house of our aunt and uncle. I don't know if she hates them from everything but I'm kind of scared to know, I mean if Lauren does hate them about everything it's going to be hard to live with them. 

So right now I'm reading a book while Lauren is sleeping. She just got back from a scan of her legs. The doctors told us that her legs are slowly healing but she still can't walk yet. After 10 minutes Lisa, Kathrine, Amy and Christina walked in. 

Hey- I said

Hey Dani- They said smiling. 

How are you feeling?- Christina asked

I'm alright- I said and they smiled and looked at Lauren. 

Guys- I said and they looked back at me

Do you think Lauren is mad?- I asked

At you?- Lisa asked

No.........you guys- I said looking down nervous. I felt someone lift my chin up and I saw Kathrine smiling weakly at me. 

We don't know Dani but if she is mad at us we'll talk with her when the time is right- Kathrine said and I nodded. 

How are the boys?- I asked

Well Christian, Joey and Nick are complaining the whole time that they want you and Lauren back home but they're doing ok, Mike and I start homeschooling them and they enjoy it quit a lot- Christina said which reminds of the times Lauren tried to teach us certain things. Like maths, she would just explain a couple things but it wasn't much since we didn't have books and she was also still at school so she didn't really have much to explain but we would enjoy it. 

Dani- Lisa said snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up at them and sighed

Sorry, I was just thinking- I said

About what?- Amy asked

Well Lauren used to teach us a little back in that house- I said and they smiled weakly.

She really did raise you. didn't she- Christina said and I nodded

She did, she would teach of math and just english and a little about american history but also just small things like how to make breakfast, dinner and lunch and set the table and clean the house- I said and they turned a little sad. 

Did you guys really had to clean the whole house?- Amy asked and I nodded

Yeah, Lauren would get up early to make breakfast for Joe and Jasmine, then bring us food. Once Joe and Jasmine left for work we had to clean the house, Lauren would do the most but we would always help her.- I said and they sighed

Sometimes Lauren had to do really bad things. Like clean the frontyard in the snow or clean the backyard in the rain in just a shirt. She would get sick a lot because of it- I said

One day Lauren passed out and didn't wake up. It was really scary and Joe called a doctor named Tim. He isn't a real doctor but he check on her and told us that she has too less engery and from that day on we would get cookies and sugar so we wouldn't pass out again- I told them. 

D......da..........dani- We heard Lauren say. We looked at her and saw she was still sleeping but looked uncomfortable. Lisa helped me walk to Lauren's side and I grabbed Lauren's hand tight.

It's me Lo, wake up it's me- I said and Lauren slowly opened her eyes

Joe..........lunchtime- She said. Yeah she still isn't used to the fact that Joe is gone.

Joe is in jail Lo. You don't have to make him lunch anymore- I said and she looked around.

A.......amy- Lauren said and Amy grabbed Lauren's other hand

Hey Lolo- Amy said. Lauren smiled weakly realizing she was safe. She looked at each of us and smiled again.

Not a dream- She said

No Lolo, it's not a dream. You're safe- Christina said. The doctor walked in and smiled at us

Hello girls- He said

Hi- We all said expect for Lauren

I came to tell you all that I want Lauren to get out of this room a little. I was wondering if you girls could get her out and walk around a little- He said

But she can't walk- Kathrine said

We'll put her on a wheelchair and her IV and bloodbag will be with her so that won't be a problem- The doctor said and we nodded.

Waht do you think lolo? You want to get out here for a little?- Amy asked already knowing the answer. Lauren's face light up and nodded

Y.........yes- Lauren said. A nurse walked in rolling a wheelchair inside. We put Lauren in the wheelchair and Kathrine rolled her out and Christina helped me walked out. We got in the elevator to go down. Lauren tensed up for some reason so Lisa knelt down in front of her and grabbed both of Lauren's hand and smiled.

You wanna go outside a little?- Lisa asked disctacting Lauren. Lauren looked at her and nodded. 

I.......Ic......e c......cr......eam?- Lauren asked and we smiled

Yes we'll also get an ice cream- Lisa said and Lauren smiled. We finally were down and we walked towards the cantine. Christina got an ice cream for Lauren and me and payed everything. We decided to sit and eat and then go to the park of the hospital. Lisa helped Lauren with the ice cream and once we were finished we walked to the park. There was a swing for the kids so I went on the swing while Christina pushed me from behind. Lauren wasn't able to get on the swings but she loved it to be outside. After a while we decided to go back to the room. We rolled to the elevators and Lauren tensed up again. We down really know why but sometimes Lauren tenses up. Christina told us she's going to ask the doctor about it. We were in the elevator and Lauren let out whimpers of fair. Lisa and Amy knelt down in front of her and just started talking to her to distract her. We finally arrived on the right floor and walked to the room. The doctor walked in and they put Lauren in the bed again and Christina told him about Lauren tensing up multipal times. 

I'll go do a couple tests on her but I think she is afraid sometimes from the memories. She somehow founds connections with what happened in that house and certain places or noises but just to be sure nothing is wrong I'll do a couple tests tommorow. Now she needs to rest same as Dani so I advice you girls to go and come back tommorow- the doctor said. The girls nodded and kissed Lauren and me on our forhead and left. Lauren and I fell asleep a couple minutes after the girls left.

This are getting better?

When are we going home?

What's going to happen home?