Chapter 18

CHRISTIAN'S POV:

I was in the waiting room with my other siblings expect Dani and Lauren. Dani is sleeping right now and Lauren is still in surgery. After about a hour a doctor walked towards us looking kind of sad. 

Cimorelli- He said and we all jumped up

How is Lauren? Is she ok?!- Christina asked worried as heck. 

I'm sorry but there was nothing we could do- The doctor said and we all froze. Lauren...........is death? She promised us she won't leave us. She lied? SHE LIED! SHE LEFT US! 

No! please try again please Lauren isn't death! please!- My other siblings cried.

I'm sorry for your lost- The doctor said. We all cried for a hour and then a nurse walked in.

Are you family of Dani Cimorelli?- She asked and we nodded

I'm sorry to tell you this but Dani had a heartattack and didn't make it- The nurse said. Lisa and Amy passed out. Alex and Kathrine fell on the chairs looking shocked. 

NO SHE ISN'T DEATH! SHE CAN'T BE! LAUREN AND DANI ARE NOT DEATH!- I yelled and ran to Dani's hospital room and saw 2 doctor by her bed and a white sheet over Dani's body. 

DANI WAKE UP! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US! YOU PROMISED! YOU AND LAUREN PROMISED ME!- I screamed. A doctor hold me back but I tried to reash Dani's body. 

NO DANI! NOOOOOO!- I cried.

end of dream :p

CHRISTIAN'S POV:

christian wake up!- I heard Mike say. I woke up gasping for air, I was sweating and breathing heavily. Was this a dream? I looked around and noticed we're in the waiting room. 

Christian calm down it was just a dream- Christina said rubbing my back. 

Lauren? Dani?- I asked her

The doctors are taking some test with Dani and Lauren is still in surgery- Christina said

They are not death?- I asked tearing up

No, no they're not, it was just a dream- She told me hugging me tight. I cried a little in her chest still shaken up by the nightmare. 

Family of Lauren Cimorelli- We heard a nurse say. We stood up and she continued talking

Lauren is out of surgery. She had 2 heartattacks during the surgery and lost a lot of blood. She broke her left arm, she hurts her legs really bad and won't be able to walk for a long time so we are going to give her braces for her legs that keeps her legs straight so we will be able to walk a little but not the whole day long. Also she has a huge burn mark on her stomach and side. She is covered with cuts, welts, burns marks and bruises so she will be in a lot of pain. She is in the same room as Dani- The nurse told us and we all sighed in relief. Thank god Lauren didn't die! 

Can we see them?- Joey asked.

Yes but please keep in down, they get panicked, scared and stressed really fast now- The nurse told us and we nodded. We followed her to the room and once we walked inside we saw Dani and Lauren in the hospital beds. I ran to Lauren's side and gently grabbed her hand and kissed her hand. 

You kept your promise- I said

What promise?- Lisa asked

Lauren promised us that she would never leave us, when we were with Joe and Jasmine a couple months ago we would lose hope and get scared a lot so to cheer us up Lauren would promise us different things- Nick explained and our older siblings smiled weakly. 

She really kept the promise, didn't she?- Mike said and we nodded. 

She told us we would be safe, and we are now. She told us she would stay with us, and she did. She told us you guys will find us, and you did. We didn't always believe her but everything she promised happened- I said. The doctor walked in and smiled at us

Do you know when they will wake up?- Kathrine asked

Well Dani will wake up probably tommorow or in 2/3 days. Lauren will wake up in a couple days. They need to rest for now so I advice you all to come back to visit them in 2 days- The doctor said and we nodded.

But don't worry, if something happens, good or bad, we will call you- He added and we nodded again and thanked him. After a hour we decided we should go home. Once we were home we didn't really know what to do. I mean Lauren and Dani are in the hospital and without them it's just not right. The boys and I decided to do some schoolwork, Mike and Alex went to the gym. Lisa and Amy decided to watch TV and Kathrine and Christina decided to make dinner but we were all with our minds at Lauren and Dani.

We just want them back home, happy and safe. Not injuried or in pain

When will that happen?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to thank you all for your support! Thanks for voting, commeting and reading!