Chapter 13

SKIPPING A MONTH AFTER LAUREN AND DANI CAME HOME

DANI'S POV:

So Lauren and I are doing really well. Lauren can walk now, not the whole day long but she can walk and her speech is really improving. We also start school like 2 weeks ago and we really missed it. Lisa and Christina help Lauren and me with our school. Yesterday Lauren and I had to go to the police station to talk about everything that happened and it was really hard to talk about it but Lauren is taking it really hard. She had two panic attack at the police station and one at home afterwards. Mike decided to let her rest for today but she wanted me and Lisa to stay with her in her room so we're now watching a movie together on her bed. Lisa is between us and Lauren and I are both cuddeld up to her. 

I want a snack- Lisa said stopping the movie

Yeah me too- I said and Lauren nodded.

CHRISTINA!!!!- We all yelled at the same time. We chuckeld and Christina ran inside looking worried

What's wrong?!- She asked

We want a snack- I said and she glared at us and we chuckeld again

Are you guys being serious right now!- She said

P.....ple....ease- Lauren pounted. God she's so good at that. 

Fine- Christina said and walked out. Lisa looked at Lauren and ruffeld her hair. 

I taught you well- Lisa said and we laughed. Christina came back with chips and crackers and handed us the food.

T.......thank y........y........ou- Lauren said

You're welcome- Christina said. She looked at the time and back at us

It's time for you medicians- Christina said and Lauren and I groaned in irritation

I don't want too- I complained. Lauren and I both need to take some weird kind of stuff through a needle and it hurts a lot, then we need to take a couple pills and then put the cream on our cuts. 

I know you don't want to but you need to- Lisa said

W.wh..........at ha.......ppens w....hen w.....we d..........on't?- Lauren asked

Well you'll be in pain a lot and eventually pass out because of the amount of pain- Christina said and Lisa got up to help Christina with everything. I took my shirt off and helped Lauren take hers off. We layed down and Lisa and Christina did the needle. First in our stomach and then our left arm. We took our pills and then the cream and put our shirts back on. My body and wounds start to hurt, this happens after taking the pills which is really annoying. Lauren also start struggling and the only thing Christina and Lisa could do was watch. Christina grabbed my hand and Lisa grabbed Lauren's hand.

It's going to be ok, I promise you guys- Christina said and after a couple minutes it didn't hurt anymore. We continued watching the movie but this time Christina joined us. 

This bed is too small for us all- Christina said. Lauren chuckeld and we moved a little and ended up with me and Lauren between Christina and Lisa really close to each other. We watched the movie and once it ended we heard someone scream downstairs. I got scared and grabbed Lisa's arm tight. 

shhhhhhhh, don't worry it's ok- Lisa said. Christina was about to get up to check if everything was ok but Lauren grabbed her arm. 

It's ok Lo don't worry- Christina said. We all got up and Lisa grabbed Lauren and Christina opened the door. We followed her but Lisa kept us behind them. We slowly walked downstairs to the living room and gasped when we saw Amy, Kathrine and the little boys passed out on the ground and Mike and Alex tried up on the ground. 

Ha ladies, we were waiting for you- A familair voice said. We looked up and saw our cousins, our unce and aunt. I grabbed Lisa's arm and backed away. Lauren did the same with Christina. 

You were in jail!- Christina yelled and they chuckeld

You really think you can just throw our parents in jail and get away with it- Mason said, Joe's oldest son. 

Mason please don't do this, they deserve it- Lisa said

Nope, now give us the girls- Caleb said, Joe's youngest son. 

Never!- Christina said. 

Go upstairs- Lisa whispered to Lauren and me. Lauren and I ran upstairs but then Mason and Caleb ran to us. Christina and Lisa tried fighting them but they weren't strong enough

RUN!- Christina yelled at us. Lauren and I ran upstairs to our room and locked the room. We backed away from the door terrified. After a few minutes someone start banging on the door. 

OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!- Joe yelled. We didn't do anything but then Mason broke the door and walked in and grabbed me and Joe grabbed Lauren. 

NO LET US GO!- I yelled but then Mason slapped me. They start beating us really bad till we couldn't stand up anymore. They picked us up and walked downstairs. We saw Caleb holding Lisa and Jasmine holding Christina. 

What are we going to do with these?- Caleb asked

Bring them with us so they can watch us beating Lauren and Dani- Joe said and Caleb nodded. They dragged Christina and Lisa to this small truck and threw us in the back of the truck and also Christina and Lisa. They closed the door and Christina and Lisa ran to us and put us on their lap

Dani, Dani say something- Christina begged

P...........a.......in- I said and passed out in her arms.

LISA'S POV:

Lauren and Dani passed out in our arms. We tried to wake them up but they didn't wake up. We stayed quiet and I noticed we are driving for a while. I think we're not in Nashville anymore! To be honest, I'm terrified. I mean I know they won't hurt me and Christina but they'll hurt Lauren and Dani and I don't want that! I looked at Christina who was looking at Dani with tears rolling down her cheeks. I looked at Lauren and noticed blood coming out her nose and mouth. I freaked out and layed her down and ripped a piece of my sweater off and wiped her mouth and nose. It stopped bleeding after a while and I put her back on my lap putting her head on my schoulder. I kissed her cheek with tears rolling down my cheeks.

I'm sorry- I whispered

they're back but now with 2 people more!