Chapter 16

LISA'S POV:

It's been a week since Joe and Jasmine hurt Lauren and Dani the last time. We're kind of happy they don't hurt them anymore but we're really scared when they'll start again. Dani is healy slowly and she's able to stand herself again. She can move more without being in pain the whole time. Lauren on the other hand is not healing at all. She lost a lot of blood since the last beating and is really weak. She passed out 3 days ago and didn't wake up till yesterday which was really scary. Christina and I check her wounds multipal times making sure it won't get infected. Caleb and Mason come every day to bring us food and water and also a new emergency kits cause the other one was empty. 

So Dani was laying on one bed just resting while Christina and I were cleaning Lauren's wounds. Lauren was awake but really weak, she haven't been talking for the whole week and we have no idea why.

Done- I said once I wrapped her last wound. 

Alright so her legs are healing, I think, her arms too but her stomach and back are really bad so we need to make sure to clean them good enough each time- Christina said and I nodded. 

Are you ok Laur?- I asked and she nodded slowly

Do you want water or food?- Christina asked and Lauren nodded. I got up and grabbed one of the bags and a water bottle and Christina slowly helped Lauren sit up. Then she let Lauren lean on her while I feed Lauren since she is too weak to move her arm for a longer time. After like 5 minutes I was about to give her a piece of bread when she shooked her head

Are you full?- I asked and she nodded

You sure? I mean you didn't really eat much and yesterday you didn't eat at all- I said and she nodded again. I sighed and nodded and gave her water and then put the food back in the bag. 

Lauren why don't you talk with us?- Christina asked, Lauren stayed quiet looking down. I saw Dani get up and walk towards us and sat down next to me. She leaned her head on my schoulder and sighed

She's scared guys, this happened before. Sometimes Lauren, me or one of the boys had a week or 2 when we didn't want to talk or do anything. It's just that we were done with our life so we didn't want to talk- Dani said and that broke my heart. Lauren doesn't want to live anymore. I understand but she can't give up! I looked up at Lauren and saw she was about to fall asleep which made me smile since she never really slept well since we got kidnapped. 

M.......m.........mama- Lauren said and with that she passed out. We all teared up, Lauren misses our parents, I don't blame her though. I mean the day of the funeral she got taken away from us and ended up in a nightmare with Dani and the little boys. she never had the chance to visit our parents' grave. Christina layed Lauren down and Dani layed down next to Lauren and cuddeld close to her. Dani looked at me and grabbed my arm making me lay down next to her. I wrapped my arms around her and Christina also layed down on Lauren's other side and wrapped her arms around Lauren. Christina and I covered us with  two blankets and with that we all fell asleep, cuddeld up together, sad, hurt, cold, hungry and lost.............

I wanna go home......I want my parents back...........why is this happening to us?