Chapter Two: The Meeting.

Author's note: Hi! If you've read this part of the story before, get ready. You might start noticing some differences, as this is being edited! Mostly in this chapter to make Tommy a bit less...OOC? :')
Well, Hermione's mu—er, Carol scheduled a meeting with her real father.  The girl was scared to death! Curiosity and anxiety overwhelmed her. What would he do to her? Surely he wouldn't hurt her. No father would willingly hurt their child, right?

"Hermione! It's time!" Carol yelled at her. She sighed and walked downstairs. "Alright, bye," she said, and apparated to Malfoy Manor, where the Dark Lord was currently staying. When she walked in, she froze. He froze. He looked at Hermione, and he seemed to be battling internally. After a few moments of awkward silence, a slight smirk made its way onto his face as he stretched out his hand. "Hello, Hermione. Long time no see."

Hermione was hella tense, but she accepted anyway. The two made eye contact as Hermione suddenly understood exactly what she was getting herself into. A father, a new identity...oh boy.

Sorry for the short chapter guys! I'm working on new ideas for this. But I promise the next chapters will be longer!