Chapter Six: An Odd Situation.

Alright guys! Osa here. Heeere's your sixth chapter! This one explains why Hermione's personality is so different, if you guys have been wondering. I noticed that she was drastically different from before. And it's a little longer too!

~3RD PERSON VIEW~

Hermione was very bored, to say the least. Draco didn't talk too much, but was good to study with. He was nicer to her, but kindness doesn't heal boredom, so that was useless. As if hearing her thoughts, her dad called her. She answered and said, "Hello, state your name and purpose."

She was met with, "Hello dear, no need to be so straightforward. I was going to request your appearance at my next meeting? All my Death Eaters are very eager to meet the Dark Lord's daughter. Dark Lady, if you will."

Hermione blinked. Her? At a death eater meeting? That hadn't ever been thought of! She smiled to herself, nearly forgetting her father was on her phone. "Oh! Uhm, yes, of course. I'd love to be there," she said, smiling softly. "Great!" She heard. He seemed to be surprised that she agreed. She chuckled and said, "Anything else?"

"No. Goodbye." She heard the faint 'ping!' of a call being hung up before total silence. She smiled to herself, chuckling, "Oh dad..." She decided to use her newfound power in the school to apparate to her room while they were in lunch. She sighed to herself, mumbling, "This will be interesting."

Just as she said that, Severus walked in and he said, "Not to intrude, but why are you not in class?" He almost looked panicked as he added, "M'Lady." Hermione looked at him with a grin and said, "Am I not allowed to get out of learning something I already know? Top of my class, remember?" She chuckled as she watched Snape's eyes flicker through several emotions before settling on the blank look again. "Very well. I will leave you be."

Mione grinned to herself once he left the room, mumbling, "Oh my god. This is great. Wait, shouldn't I be studying? Why do I not want to study?" She thought about it, and couldn't find it in her to be as obsessive about studying as she used to be. She frowned, wondering why. "Guess it's because of that spell. Oh yeah, the spell! I should read up on that." She looked at a bookcase, looking through the books before pulling out an advanced spell and potions book.

It looked pretty new for a rather old book. She flipped through it, mumbling "Transfiguration, Charms, Ah! Blood spells." She began to read. 'Blood spells are a rare transfiguration spell that alters the DNA and perhaps the personality of any person or creature. If performed at birth, it wears off around the victim's 16th or 17th birthday, aka their 'magical awakening.' It can be used to make a person look like somebody else's child. It is a very difficult spell to perform, and often requires a ritual including the victim's blood, the people they want to look like's blood, and the biological parent's blood. However, if performed by a beginner wizard, it will not work with or without a ritual. Once the victim has hit their limit on the spell, the effects will wear off, leaving them with the appearance and personality they are supposed to have.'

Hermione blinked. It seemed to be an extremely complicated spell when she looked at the incantation. That would explain the personality and appearance changes. And my sudden hatred of idiots. Eh, that didn't change much, she thought with a grin. She sighed. What an odd situation.