Chapter Fifteen: A Revelation.

Hi guys! I know it's been a while, but I finally got a chapter out for you guys! The picture above is Hermione's outfit for the meeting. Hope you guys like this one!
9:30 in the morning and Hermione had already missed a few of her classes. Oh well, she thought, throwing on a dark green sweater and some skinny jeans. She slipped on her winter boots, wrapped a Slytherin scarf around her neck, used a glamour spell to style her hair, and apparated away. Old Hermione never would have purposefully skipped her classes, but new Hermione said 'Screw it' to the rules. "Rules were meant to be broken," she mumbled to herself, appearing in her father's study.

"Hello dear," he said smoothly, not looking up from his book. "Hello father," she replied calmly, smiling slightly. She eventually asked, "So you still want me to go to this meeting?" Tom looked up, raising an eyebrow. "What makes you think that I've changed my mind?" He asked, looking over her curiously. Hermione blinked. "Nothing. Nothing at all," she answered, brushing a stray bit of hair behind her ear. Tom smiled a bit. "If you want to dress up, you can. We have three new recruits. Even I don't know who they are yet."

Hermione blinked. "New recruits? That ought to be fascinating," she mused, thinking a bit. Tom nodded. "I think you'll rather enjoy this," he purred. She blinked again, narrowing her eyes slightly before saying, "I don't know whether or not that's a good thing." Tom only responds with a mysterious smirk, leaving Hermione to overthink, as usual.

Tom chuckled. "Be back here in half an hour. Use something that's not a mask, but hides your face preferably." Hermione nodded and started walking off. He's planning something. But why won't he tell me? she thought absently, walking up to her bedroom.

The distraught Slytherin rummaged through her closet for quite a while, rendering her room extremely messy. She eventually found a dark cloak that she could pair with a long dress to make her look mysterious. She slipped some boots on, put on a simple smokey makeup look, and made her way downstairs.

When she arrived, her father was standing before her. But not really her father. It was the Lord Voldemort that the wizarding world knew. The pale, snake faced monster. She had to be honest, it was a bit unnerving. He looked to her. "Listen to what goes on. When I give you the cue, walk inside," he said, smiling sympathetically when Hermione gave him an anxious look. "Don't worry, you'll do fine. Wait outside." With that, he left that anxious teen.

Voldemort walked inside the large room and the huge group of death eaters fell to their knees. "You may rise," Voldemort said in his hiss-like, and enchanted voice. The group did as told and sat down in their respective places with Lucius at Voldemort's right hand side and Bellatrix at his left.

Voldemort looked over his followers before saying, "We have a few new people here. I expect you to treat this first one with the same respect you would treat me with." This caused some quiet murmurs amongst the crowd, but Voldemort quickly silenced them with a withering glare. "You are to call her by names one would call royalty." More chatter. "Now, I expect all of you to treat her well. Welcome her completely, or else." With that, the doors swung open.

This revealed what everyone else saw as a mysterious cloaked person. However, all of them kneeled. Those who didn't bowed their head. Voldemort glared at those ones.

"Please take your rightful place at my right side. Lucius, move to my left. Bellatrix, move to the next available seat. I expect the rest of you to move accordingly." While Lucius and the rest of the group obeyed, Bellatrix seemed upset. "But my lord," she started, "she's just a newbie. Why does she deserve the place when I've been by your side for so long?" Voldemort glared murderously at her. "Questioning me, Bella? How brave of you," he hisses. Bella flinches, frowning. "Sorry, my lord," she whispers, sitting down in the next seat.

Voldemort shakes his head. "No. Move to the end of the table." Everybody gasped, along with Bella. She stuttered and spluttered as she sadly walked to the end. Hermione smirked under the shadows her hood covered her face with. Ooh, she thought to herself, watching as the death eaters looked at her sympathetically. Voldemort cleared his throat. "Alright. Now for the next two. Remove your masks, please." The two stood and did so. Hermione gasped in shock. Could it be...

"Fred? George?!"

AND GUYS! I'm still thinking about who should go evil. I'm debating one whether or not Harry should turn. Comment if you think he should, and maybe tell me how he could go dark!