Chapter Sixteen: A Change of Heart.

Quite a bit of this chapter was inspired by one of you guys! Thanks a million, @VVVMEllama ^^

Soon after the meeting, Hermione grabbed the Twins' robes and slammed them against the wall. "What are you doing here?!" She hissed harshly, hood of her cloak falling back to reveal her face. Fred looked to George and said, "You owe me 10 galleons." George furrowed his brows but didn't argue. Instead, the two looked back to Hermione.

"We could easily," Fred started. "Ask you," George continued. "The same thing," they said in unison. Hermione growled, demanding to know exactly what had happened. "Well..." Fred started. "It's a bit of a," George said. "Long story."

~Flashback~

"Why George," Fred said, a hint of annoyance in his voice, "Why won't this work?" George peered into their cauldron, trying to figure out what was wrong with their newest invention: a jelly bean that could turn you into, well, jelly. However, it was instead making you look like you'd just been hit with the petrificus totalus spell.

"Well," George started, moving a bit to get more comfortable. The rest of the Burrow's inhabitants hated them making their joke things, so they were stuck in the closet(no pun intended). "It seems a lot of this one, like our others, requires—" "Dark magic?" George paused. "Basically, yeah. Dark ingredients. Dark incantations. We're too, well, light to do them."

Fred looked up at him before breaking out in a grin. "Well, let's change that, shall we brother?" He said. George blinked before grinning too. "You know this'll just make us more in the closet," he said. "Mum and Dad would kill us if they found us doing dark magic." Fred glanced around before strengthening the silencing charms on their closet. "Well..." he started. "You know we could go somewhere. Somewhere they won't criticize us for our...hobbies." George nodded. "And skills," he agreed. "But won't they hate us too? I mean, we're Weasleys." Fred shook his head. "Not just Weasleys, Georgie."

Soon after that, they'd decided on it. The twins were going rogue. They were going to make it look like they were kidnapped. Then, they'd sneak off and hide in the forest for a few days. They wrote a letter to none other than Lord Voldemort explaining their situation and their desire to join his ranks, and against all odds, he agreed.

~End Flashback~

"So that's how we got here!" They completed in unison. Hermione sighed before grinning. "This is great. You'll be so great here. Better than with them. We can find outlets for your...uh...creativity! And devilishness. It's perfect!" Fred and George grinned smugly as the girl in front of them rambled on about her ideas. She suddenly turned back to them and said, "Will there be others?" Fred and George looked at each other with a grin before looking back to her.

"Plenty."