Chapter 1

**********

Present Day

Location: Rod International High School

Time: 7:30 a.m.

Occupation: Student

Name: Ellery Johnson

Age: 17

*****

Holding her books, Ellery's on her way to the homeroom, like she always does every single school day. While turning left and right through the hallways, she always just acts like a regular teenager, but she still keeps the secret that no one has to know. That she doesn't need to reveal.

While walking towards inside of the homeroom, she always sees her classmates. Chit-chatting or gossiping, doing their makeup, looking at their phones, and some are even making out at the corner of the classroom. It would literally disgusts her and it ruins her morning. She just took her MP3 player and listened to music while the teacher wasn't around yet.

After a while, the teacher came in, and everyone has already seated, like nothing else ever happen. Which irritates her an awful lot. While the teacher is discussing, she just stays quiet and listening. Sometimes she just stares at the window, looking in the distance, while she is still listening to the teacher.

The bell rang, and everyone already left. She was the last one to exit the classroom. She went to her locker to get her books and binders for the next period. She decided to go to the bathroom for a while. As she opens the door, she saw two of her classmates, Rhea and Anson, making out. And as far as Ellery knows, Anson has a girlfriend, Gia Maxon. A straight A student, quite the looker, and very innocent, and naive.

They both almost jumps out by surprise when they saw Ellery. Before she could talk, Rhea Came towards her with a scary glare.

"You didn't see anything. Understand me?" Ellery just nodded, and Rhea gave her an evil grin. Then she grabs Anson from behind and left the bathroom. She stood there for almost a few minutes before she looks over at the mirror. She looks to herself and says, "This is not what I've trained for. You're a survivor. You can do this." She was thinking about what Rhea had just said. But she wasn't threaten at all. In fact, she has the guts to tell Gia the truth, no matter the consequences. But at the right time, she will. She washes her face before leaving the bathroom, and went on to her other class.

*****

Lunch Time

Time: 12:30 nn

Location: Cafeteria

Ellery was quietly eating her lunch, and staring at the other students eating and talking. She always eats alone since the 1st grade and has no friends. But she does communicate with her other classmates when it comes to projects and assignments. She's not quite the "friend" type.

While she was eating, she's looking down at her plate, and playing with the chicken bone. Then she began to hear a slap on the other table. It was Gia. She slapped Rhea in front of many students, including her. She was thinking that she have already known before she could tell her. Ellery could see the anger in Gia's eyes. But Rhea was just standing there, with her arms crossed, and giving her a slight grin. Ellery despises her so much. Even though Gia is not her friend, she still feels bad for her.

"How dare you! You slut!" Gia shouted. But still, Rhea is smiling at her. Anson was just standing between them, doing nothing.

"What did I ever do wrong? I just want him to have the best time of his life. But you, what have you done to make him happy?" Gia clenched her fist tight, trying to his her tears back.

Then, Rhea had the confidence to speak again. "Besides, do you have any proof? any witnesses?" Then she began shouting. "Does anyone here have proof about what this nerd is saying?" Nobody responded. Every one was quiet, which made Gia cry.

Then out of nowhere, Ellery began standing up and walk towards them. She held Gia's shoulder and started talking. "I saw her with your boyfriend" everybody gasped. "Oh come on! Do you even believe this trash?" Rhea said, while pointing at both of them. Instead, Ellery came towards Anson. He still keeps his head down. Rhea and Gia was just standing there, waiting for something to happen.

"Look at me in the eyes, and tell me the truth... Are you cheating on Gia?" He was just standing there, saying nothing. But his hands were shaking.

"I repeat... Are you cheating on her? Yes or No?" He wasn't still talking. Then he began looking Ellery in the eye. The two girls were just standing there, frozen. Anson was already sweating, and beginning to hold the tears in his eyes.

Then out of nowhere, Ellery began shouting. "Tell me is it true!?"

"Yes!!!!" Anson shouted and began to cry. Everyone in the cafeteria gasped and began murmuring. Good thing there were no teachers there, or else, it could have been worse.

Ellery turned around and glared at Rhea. She was frozen shocked, with her mouth open. Then she began turning to Gia, who is still crying. Ellery hugged her, but she didn't hugged her back. She gave her a hanky to wipe her tears off. Then Ellery left the cafeteria with a grin on her face, and went to her next class.

*****

Time: 4:30 p.m.

While Ellery was on her way to her locker to get her books before leaving, someone grabed her by the shoulders and slammed her behind the lockers. It was Rhea. Her eyes were full of anger, but Ellery was standing there, cocking her eyebrow and glaring deeply at her.

"I told you to stay quiet and shut up. Who do you think you are anyway?" She said. "None of your business, slut!" Ellery snapped back. Then she pushes Rhea, and she fell down. Before she could even get up, Ellery pinned her against the locker. Grabbing her by the neck.

"You tell this to anyone, I can assure you that the only thing that you'll ever see is you and your blood" she threatened. Rhea wasn't scared. "I'd like to see you try" she snapped back. "Oh we'll see about that." Then Ellery releases her, then Rhea took a deep breath. Then Ellery left with a straight face.

Ellery left the school. But what she doesn't know is that she passed the other phases of her training.

Before she goes to a real mission.
But she still has a lot to learn.

**********

Thanks for reading. Be sure to follow this book. And Share and like.

Thank you and God bless

×××××