Chapter 3 (Part 2)

**********

Time: 8:30 a.m.

Location: Secret Agency (The Conference Room)

Situation: first mission

Mike gave Ellery a quick brief about her mission. Explaining about how she will do it before the 30 days are up.

"You will go undercover as an intern for Rod Companies. Since the company has high security, you will undergo the interview before you get hired."

"And what if I didn't get accepted, or even worse, they would know about my identity?" Ellery asked, grudgingly. Mike gave her a document, and began to explain again. "You will go undercover not just an intern, but we'll be covering your identity as well." She looked down at her document to examined it. They did change her name, and her identity.

--- The Rod Companies and Industry Internship Resume ---

Name: Evylyn Monroe

Age: 21

Gender: Female

Hair color: Red

Eye color: Brown

Special skills:
• Computer Science
• Chemistry and Biology
• Can make a great coffee

-----

"Can make a great coffee? Is really nessesary, Mike?" She asked sarcastically. "We wanna make sure that you're not some smart boring chick. Plus, we don't wanna be too serious on your resume, so we add some as teenagers say 'pizzaz' to your resume" he says and winked.

"So you mean to say that I'll be changing my appearance as well?" She asked nervously. Mike got it all figured out. "Not everything. We'll only be changing your hair and eye color. Because of TRCI's high security, we don't wanna screw up, especially to your identity." Then he snaps his fingers, and two men and a woman entered with some hair products. They're going to be doing Ellery's hair. But before that, Mike gave her a small case. She opened it, they were Brown contacts.

"This is not just ordinary contacts. Because of TRCI's high security, we've invented this high end 'accessory' for them to think that it is you eye color. Once you wear it, your eyes are officially brown, not the company knowing that they are contacts" Mike explained. "Now let's get your hair done, and we're all set for your first mission. Ellery was very nervous, but she's determined to face this mission, her very first mission. While the hair stylist are starting to color her hair, she closed her eyes for a while, thinking of what she was about to do in her first mission. Can she do this before the 30 days are up? Then after a while, she began to fall asleep.

*****

----- In her dream -----

Ellery's vision was all blurry. She's try to get her eyes in deep focus, until her vision is getting clearer. She's surrounded by bodies. Their eyes were open and red, but they aren't moving. She covered her mouth and almost vomited from what she is seeing right now. Then she saw the figure that she saw from her previous vision. "Stop it... Before it's too late. You don't have much time left, Ellery." Then the figure began to disappear again. Then the bodies began to rise and attacked her.

----- End of dream -----

Ellery woke up in shock. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a while. She was feeling dizzy, and had a minor headache. She stood up out of her bed to freshen up. then she saw herself in the mirror. Her hair is already red, but her eyes aren't brown yet, since she hasn't wore the contacts yet. She looks at herself like a different person now. She doesn't even know who she is at the moment. But now she know what she was about to do. She's not Ellery Johnson anymore. She now know herself as a new identity from now on.

She is now Evylyn Monroe.

**********

Thank you so much for reading and voting. That means a lot to me. Hope you like this new chapter. This is the part 2 of chapter 3 so I hope you like it. Please Share, Vote and Comment.

Thank you and God bless.

xxxxx