Chapter 8 (Part 1)

**********

Time: 7:30 p.m.

Location: The Rod's Central Station.

Situation: expect the unexpected

Evylyn went on her way to the subway station, since she has to ride a train to get to her new apartment. The temporary place she can call home. After she bought her ticket, she went down the escalator to wait for the train to stop. There were many people, since they've been to their own work as well. There were also students, chatting and checking through their phones. Evylyn felt encouraged. Not only that she's doing this mission for the safety of the people, but also saving the next generation as well.

The train came in and stopped slowly. Then the doors opened, and she began to enter. There were a lot of people though, but she manage to get a seat.

She decided to check on the papers that was said to be reviewed and checked, since they're in charge of the volunteer count

She decided to check on the papers that was said to be reviewed and checked, since they're in charge of the volunteer count. She slowly checks the names of the volunteers. Most of them are adults, but few are minors. Which is good news for her. At least there's still a chance to save the next generation of people. She checked everyone on the first page, but after seeing the next page, her heart dropped when she saw the name of her classmate, Gia Maxon.

How can she volunteer in a project like this? She's an A+ student with a dream. And now she's putting herself in a nightmare. Evylyn thinks that she broke up with Anson after she found out about him and Rhea. This made Evylyn disappointed, and sad at the same time. She thinks that's its her fault that they broke up. All she did was to do the right thing. But apparently, she doesn't know Gia that well. Gia probably got depressed. That's probably the reason she did this to herself, to forget the pain she had. But Evylyn doesn't agree with this. She has to find out about the project on the double. Which made her anxious a litte, but it's for the best. For the sake of the innocent people, especially Gia.

*****

The train stopped, and everyone went out. Evylyn was the last one who went out. She went on her way out of the train station. Then she took a cab to get to her new apartment that Mike provided for her as a temporary stay, just so she can keep an eye out for The Roders Experiment.

 Then she took a cab to get to her new apartment that Mike provided for her as a temporary stay, just so she can keep an eye out for The Roders Experiment

Evylyn was still thinking about Gia. Even though they're not that close, she's very concerned about her. Evylyn wanted to help her. To get out of her misery. But not in a way that Gia wanted to transform herself as a robot. She has to find out why she's doing this. Then out of the bloom, Evylyn saw Anson walking down the street. But he looks frustrated and tired. Evylyn let the cab stop. She walk towards him, and grab hold of his collar with her two hands.

"Where's Gia? What did you do to her? Tell me!" She screamed with anger. Anson almost didn't recognize her, but because of the sound of her voice, he knows that she is Ellery.

"Nothing I swear. I was only here to find her believe me" he said nervously.

"What do you mean?" Evylyn got also curious of what he said. She lets go of him, and let him talk for a moment.

"After you left the school, I talk to her to apologize. But she didn't listen. But I know her condition, that's why I want to make it up to her. She went home by herself. I tried to call her, but she doesn't answer. I even visited her at home, but she also wasn't there.
After they announce a project of TRCI, she disappeared. She never goes to school after that. I'm worried of what's going to happen, so I went out looking for her."

Evylyn was shocked. "How many days has she's been missing?"

"Probably 2 or 3 days. I swear I wanted to find her. I don't want anything bad happen to her." There were tears in his eyes already. He is doing this to prove he still loves Gia.

Evylyn grabbed his arm and call a cab. "What on earth are you doing?" Anson asked confusingly.

"You're coming with me" she said. "Why?"
"You'll see."

Then the cab came and they went straight to Evylyn's apartment.

**********

Hi guys. Sorry for not updating. Hope that you will like this new chapter. Plus this is just part 1 so its a little bit short.

Please Share, Vote, and Comment. Also please follow me on my page as well.

Thank you and God bles