Chapter 2

**********

Time: 5:30 p.m.

Location: An abandoned building at the far side of the city

Ellery arrived at the abandoned building, where it basically was just abandoned by TRCI, since its on the far side of the city and no one knows that it's even there, even the TRCI.

She parked her motorbike on the side of the parking lot, and went on her way to the abandoned building. Once she reached the glass door, she placed her hands on the door, then suddenly, a green light began to scan her handprint. Then she tapped some numbers, and the door began to open. Once she went inside, the glass door began closing and began to click. Which means its locked.

She went on her way through the elevator. But instead of pressing up, she pressed the down button. As the elevator was going down, she would see the doctors and scientist through the glass window of the elevator, doing some experiments and using animals as test subjects. As she goes further down, she sees the techno station, where they do their own technology like robots, but they're not like the people of TRCI, where its not just robots for doing biological or chemical experiments. TRCI provides robots or droids that can help in everyday life, like cleaning, cooking, and working on other companies that can help humans work faster.

After a while, the elevator door opens, which means Ellery is now on the heart of the agency, the main headquarters. Where she is welcomed by Mike Stephan, and his assistant, Marjorie Collins, who is also a former scientist from TRCI.

"Congratulations, Elly" He said plainly. "What did I do this time, Mike?" She asked confusingly, while walking towards her quarters. "You just pass the test today that we forgot to tell you before you went to school. But still you pass" He said with a grin.

"Oh that. Is just that Rhea is such a jerk. She thinks she can stop me from telling the others her devious schemes. Plus you don't tell me anything that much, so how was I supposed to know. You are sometimes a sneaky fox" She said in a sarcastic way, which make made Mike grin a little.

"Well since you're so tired from school, try to relax for a while. But remember, meeting and training starts in 3 hours. So take time to do your homework and relax" Mike said as Ellery enters her quarters. Then closes the door behind her. Then Mike and Marjorie left.

*****

Time: 7:30 p.m.

Location: Secret Agency (Ellery's quarters)

Situation: having visions

--- In her dream ---

Ellery began looking around her surroundings. There are mirrors everywhere. She saw herself, wearing her jammies, and her hair was in a bun. It's was the first time that she ever saw herself in the mirror for a long time, since she was always in a rush on going to school and doesn't have the time to look ate herself in the mirror.

Then there was a loud bang, and she covered her ears and closed her eyes. Then she began opening her eyes, she saw robots, multiples of them, marching towards her. Then she began running. But then one of the robots shot her at the leg. She fell and began screaming in pain. Then she saw a figure, that she couldn't explain what or who it is. Then it began echoing to her. "Ellery, you could have done more... Much... Much more" then the figure began to fade and disappeared. Then the robots are heading towards The Rod Companies, while the others are going after her. She stood as best as she can, and began to run, even with the wound on her leg. But she fell again and the robots began to shoot her.

BANG!

--- End of dream ---

Ellery woke up sweating and began to scream. She gently takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself. Then Marjorie came in, worried what was wrong. Then Mike came in as well with one security guard, also worried of what was happening.

"Elly, what happened?" He asked. "I h-had a d-dream... I-i was sh-shot... R-robots ev-verywhere, trying to k-kill m-me... I-i d-don't know what was h-happening" Ellery was shaking, but Marjorie tries to calm her down.

"Mark, take her to my office, and Marjorie, sedate her so she can calm down" Mike commanded, and they both followed. The guard carries Ellery to the office, where it also has a clinic. After a while, Marjorie sedated her with a calming serum. Then she slowly calms down.

*****

Time: 8:30 p.m.

Location: Secret Agency (Mike's office)

Situation: the first vision

After recovering for about an hour, Ellery sat on the couch at the office, with a guard and a nurse between her. Then Mike began sitting on the opposite side of the room, with Marjorie beside him.

"I knew this would happen at some point" he said worried. "What do you mean? You're saying that this is going to happen to me all along?" Ellery was now worried, confused of what is happening to her. "You know that you've been trained to one day become a full pledged spy. But this is a different situation. Since you've seen visions at an early age, you are basically one of the specials"

Ellery was still confused after Mike's whole explanation. "But you said after you injected us with the serum before you trained us, you said that seeing visions and strong improvements will only come at the age of 20. But I'm only 17, how is this possible?"

Mike began to explain again. "Like I said, you're one of the specials. And I think you were chosen for a reason. You're chosen to do the first and most dangerous mission that you'll ever face" then he began rubbing the back of his neck. "Elly, your mission... Is to become an insideman at TRCI, find out about this experiment that they've been working on, and do what it takes to stop it, or better, destroy it."

Ellery was shaking again. Then she shakes her head, "No, that's impossible. TCRI is one of the most nutorious and influencial companies in the city. Its impossible to blend in. They can sense disturbance a mile away. Plus, I'm too young to work as an insideman, they might get suspicious. They could kill me if they find out I've worked for you. Why, why me?" There were tears on her eyes. The nurse beside her wiped it. She was still crying. But Mike walk towards her. The nurse stood so he can sit beside her. "Elly, your training is now complete. You're now ready to face the consequences. You're chosen to destroy TRCI. Whether you like it or not."

He gave her the file of her training. She was shocked of what she read.

-----

Name: Ellery Johnson
Gender: Female
Age: 17

Training results:

Immunity: 100%
Metabolism: 100%
Knowledge: 100%
Mentality: 100%
Self Defense: 100%

Total= 500% - Completed

-----

She starts wiping her tears again. She shakes her head and covers her mouth in shock. Mike let the nurse to wipe it off. She's still wasn't convinced that she is the chosen one. She may be an spy, but not to the point where she has to face the most dangerous mission of her life. It could change everything.

"You'll have to think about it. You're our only hope of getting rid of this plan. It's a very difficult to accept it, but it is your destiny." Ellery was quiet, still looking at the document.

"Mark, take her back to her quarters, make sure she's okay" Mike commanded, and he obeyed. Before they left, Ellery turned around facing Mike. "Mike, let me think this through, then I'll make my decision. This is not just a mission, its saving the city from danger. One bad move, its over. All that hard training for nothing." "I know" Mike answered. "I'll update you when I'm ready to do it."

"Good" he said gladly. Then they exited the office and went back to Ellery's quarters.

**********

Thanks for reading. Please Share and Vote.

Thank you and God bless.

×××××