I made a mistake

Ciel's Pov

Sebastian sighs due to my order. I mean how bad can it be? Surely his past can't top mine.

"Well I guess we'll start back when I was in high school." Sebastian starts pacing in front of my desk as he talks.

"I helped run a host club with five other boys and a gender fluid girl. I was the third son in my family, meaning I would get nothing from my father's business. Back then I would've given my right arm to be my father's successor." He pauses and glances at me.

"I'm listening." I snap.

"I started to develop feelings for my best friend who was the president of the club. We were so close that most of the time he could call me Mommy and get away with it." I notice Sebastian's eyes start to water a bit. A pang of guilt hits me but why?

"One of our guests at the club took it to far and tried to kiss him, and that caused me to snap. Not only did I confess but I kissed him." Sebastian takes a deep breath and continues to pace.

"He, along with all my other friends and family, disowned me. After that I took as much of my father's money as I could and moved to London. The money was only enough for a really crappy apartment. The neighbors were worse than the apartment itself." He stops pacing and turns to face me. Our eyes lock causing me to blush slightly, but I don't look away.

"One night I decided it would be a grand idea to get extremely drunk. The drinks took away the pain. In my drunken state of mind I started thinking things that I probably shouldn't have." My heart speeds up as Sebastian's eyes get even more watery.

"Things like I'd be better off dead and that I should just kill myself because I had no one. For hours I tried to be as loud as possible to try and get a neighbor to help. Nobody ever came so I......" Sebastian's voice stops and I can tell he's about to cry. Never in a million years did I think I'd see Sebastian cry.

"I hung myself using the curtains that hung in my living room. That's when I got the choice to spend eternity in hell or try and become a demon. Obviously you know what I chose and how it ended up." Sebastian reaches forward and gently removes my eyepatch.

"My biggest regret was letting Tamaki, who I thought was my ex-bestfriend, find me." A tear falls from Sebastian's eyes and my heart sinks.

"Sebastian I-"

"Is there anything you want? Just no sweets you'll ruin dinner if you eat now." Sebastian sounds so desperate and hurt.

Before I can answer there's a loud crash. Sebastian just sighs before bowing and turning to leave. Something rushes over me as I watch Sebastian walk away.

"Sebastian wait!" I call and jump from my chair. Sebastian turns around just in time to catch me in his arms.

I wrap my arms around him and let my head rest on his shoulder. After a minute of shock Sebastian hugs back.

"I'm sorry." I whisper causing Sebastian to hold me a little tighter.

"Never thought I'd hear you say that." Sebastian whispers and I can tell he's back to his usual self.

"Shut up! And put me down!" I half shout.

"But Bocchan it may be a while before I get another one of your hugs." Sebastian teases.

"Sebastian now is not the time! I think that-"

"Was Bard blowing up the kitchen with his flame thrower? You're exactly correct." Sebastian interrupts. He obviously still has no intention of putting me back down.

"Sebastian do I really have to-" Before I can finish he's tightens his grip on me. It's almost as if I'm holding him together.

"Sebastian are you okay?" I ask and I feel him nod. He takes a deep breath before putting me down.

"I'll see you for dinner." He says whilst gazing into my eyes.

"Just one more thing before you go...." I grab Sebastian's tie and bring his face closer to mine. I gently press my lips to Sebastian's cheek.

I release his tie and dismiss him. Once the door clicks behind him I hear dumb, dumb, and dumber shouting apologies at him.

My eyes start to get heavy and within a matter of minutes I feel myself drift off to sleep.

Time Skip

"Master? Didn't Mr. Sebastian tell you not to fall asleep in your chair again?" Mey-Rin's voice wakes me from my peaceful slumber.

"Mey-Rin? Why are you here?" I ask as I tie my eyepatch on.

"Mr. Sebastian sent me. Now let's go before your dinner gets cold." Why would Sebastian send her? He knows I prefer him to escort me to dinner. Hopefully it doesn't have anything to do with what happened earlier.

Oh what am I saying?! It probably has everything to do with that happened earlier!

I sit myself down and Mey-Rin places a plate in front of me. It's a small meal of just fish and vegetables, but a meal nonetheless.

As I start to eat Mey-Rin speaks up again. "After you eat you should probably go check on Mr. Sebastian."

I messed up! I messed up really really badly.