Satisfied

Later that night......

Elizabeth

I walk the streets of London almost silently. My stomach is in knots and the air seems impossibly thick.

At his point I'm not sure if I'm helping Ciel or killing him. He can't even look at me without wincing slightly. This isn't a game for anyone anymore.

"Miss Elizabeth?" Oh for heaven's sake! I turn and attempt to smile up at Sebastian.

"You do realize you've walked this strip eighteen times now, right?" I just fake a laugh and nod.

"Post wedding jitters I guess." Sebastian just nods slightly before looking down.

"Come sit? Just for a minute." I allow Sebastian to take my hand and we sit outside a hotel I didn't even know was still standing.

"Ciel didn't pay you better?" I ask slightly concerned. Sebastian ignores my Ciel comment.

"You strike me as a woman who has never been satisfied." Sebastian says without looking over at me.

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean you yourself." I reply gently. I place my hand on Sebastian's shoulder and he looks over at me.

"You're like me, I'm never satisfied."

"Is that right?"

"I've never been satisfied." I look over at Sebastian who has his gaze fixed on a small cat.

"Look Elizabeth I'm not coming back." My heart breaks due to hearing this.

"Sebastian!" I shriek, "Don't you know you're killing him!"

"Take care of him Lizzy. He's prone to have horrible nightmares. He won't talk about them for a long time, but just hold him when he wakes up till the trembles stop. His favorite tea is Earl Grey and he likes it strong. When Tanaka passes-" I place my hand on Sebastian's shoulder gently. Stopping his frantic words.

"I'll take care of him Sebastian. I promise." Sebastian's red eyes fill with an emotion I can't exactly pinpoint.

"Another thing is you can't let him be alone. I know for a fact Ciel will get annoyed at first just bear with him. He needs m-someone there with him."

He needs me....

Those are the words Sebastian had wanted to say. I wish they were lies. Memories of Ciel jolting up out of bed crying out for Sebastian then when Bard showed up Ciel's disappointed tears flood into my mind. His almost crazy laughter for Sebastian to come home.

"I-I'd better get home before Dad freaks out." I pause before getting up. Remembering the spare wedding invitation in my purse, I take it out and hand it to Sebastian.

"I know you probably won't want to attend and that's understandable, but please just think about Ciel when you decide to come or not. He wants you there." With that I walk away leaving Sebastian sitting in the street alone.

Time Skip

When I arrive at home I go straight up to my Father's study. He smiles when he sees me.

"Hello princess." He says cheerfully. "How was-"

"If Sebastian shows up at my wedding I want you to make sure he's shown out immediately. Kill him if you have to, make it seem like an unfortunate accident." I order and dad just stares at me slightly shocked.

"Of course princess." He replies and I walk to my room.

I can't stop the giggles that begin to escape from within me. Oh Sebastian please do come to our wedding! Come and walk right into your death.