The Swapping of Nightmares

*Two Weeks Later*

Ciel

I look at the large stack of unfinished paperwork and sigh. Do I have to do it today? What would happen if I didn't do it? I'm just not going-

A crash from downstairs catches my attention. It didn't sound like anything breaking, more like a door slamming?

Sebastian had just gone to town maybe something happened that he wasn't to happy about. If that's the case I should probably go check on him.

I make my way to the kitchen silently. The closer I get I start to hear nervous voices. What's going on? We haven't told the others yet so they couldn't have found out?! Could they?

Just as I reach the staircase Sebastian followed by Bard walk out. I let my gaze stay of Sebastian for a bit too long.

"Master!" Sebastian shouts at the same time Elizabeth shouts?

"CCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEELLLL!" The breath gets knocked out of me as my crazy cousin spins me around.

Everything starts to get blurry due to my lack of oxygen. My lungs burn, but the fear keeps me from shouting at her.

"Excuse me Miss but I do believe the young lord needs to breathe." Sebastian.

"Oh! Right yes! Why didn't you say something Ciel?!" Lizzy shouts.

Why didn't you say anything about coming here!

I let my nails dig into my palms as I attempt to catch my breath. She can't be here! Not yet anyways! Everything going on is still to new between Sebastian and I.

"Ciel are you oka-" Lizzy attempts to grab my hand but I jerk away from her. What am I doing?! I have to act normal!

"I.....Do your parents know where you are?" I ask while fighting the urge to look up at Sebastian.

"No, but they've probably figured it out by now!" Lizzy giggles slightly as she speaks.

"We should have a picnic today! It's gorgeous outside and our picnics are always so much fun! Can we Ciel?! Pleasee!"

"I.....hold that thought, I'll be back shortly. Sebastian follow me." I walk as fast as I can away from Lizzy with Sebastian following close behind me.

Once we get back to my study I shut and lock the door behind us. Not because I'm planning anything, just in case Lizzy tries to burst in to plead more.

"I can't get out of this can I?" I ask quietly and let my head hang.

"I'm afraid not." Sebastian replies.

"I do want to do anything that will hurt you Sebastian! All of this is still so new and I really want this to work." Sebastian tilts my chin up so I'm looking up into his eyes.

"I'll be fine Ciel. Now we have to hurry up before things seem suspicious." I lean up as Sebastian leans down and we meet in the middle. Sebastian cuts the kiss short causing me to frown.

"Promise me you'll be okay with this. You know how Lizzy is." I say.

"Ciel I'll be okay." Sebastian laughs slightly before continuing, "I promise."

Time Skip

"So Ciel when are we going to get married?" My eyes widen at Lizzy's question.

"I....uhh...What?" Out of the corner of I my eye I see Sebastian smirk.

"When are we going to get married silly. You promised as soon as we turned eighteen we could get married." How do I respond to this?!

"Ciel do I need to remind you that your eighteenth birthday is approaching us fast. Weddings take a long time to plan and I need details!" Lizzy squeals.

"Elizabeth just give it time. There's just a lot going-" Lizzy slamming her lips on mine cuts me off. My eyes stay wide open while she kisses me and while I don't kiss back. Her kisses aren't near as good as Sebastian's.

"Please excuse me while I go tend to the servants." I force Lizzy off me after hearing the sudden harshness in Sebastian's tone. Unfortunately I'm a little to late. I watch helplessly as Sebastian storms off into the mansion.

"Is he okay? I've never heard him be so harsh before." Lizzy's loud obnoxious voice causes me to tear my gaze away from Sebastian. That's not a question I feel comfortable answering.

"White and Blue." I snap on accident.

"What?" Lizzy's eyes widen slightly.

"Our wedding colors, white and blue." She smiles and tosses herself into my arms. After sighing I hug back. I can't help but let my mind go back to Sebastian storming away. He promised me he'd be okay and I know he wouldn't lie to me.

"Have things been any better?" Lizzy asks while she pulls away.

"What do you mean?" I ask before eating a grape.

"Your nightmares, are they still going on as bad as before?" I feel a weird feeling from deep within my chest. Not like anything I feel when Sebastian acknowledges me, but just a warm feeling. She really does care about me.

"They've gotten a little bit better I guess." I answer honestly. "They aren't just about my parents anymore though." I eat another grape.

"I get them too sometimes." Lizzy admits causing me to look over at her. She just smiles sadly at me. "About crazy things that I know cannot possibly be true."

"I'll tell you one of mine if you tell me one of yours." I decide to deal. There's plenty of dreams I could swap with her. I hold my hand out and Lizzy stares at it for a bit. "Do we have a deal?" I ask gently.

"Deal." She replies and takes my hand in hers. "I'll go first I guess."

"Well one time I had this bizarre dream that Sebastian was a demon." I look over at her with soft eyes. She can't know how much I'm panicking right now.

"He and you had some type of a deal but I don't remember enough to actually remember what happened at the end of the deal." I force myself to laugh slightly.

"Lizzy that is absolutely absurd!" I giggle.

"Yea yea I know. Now your turn." Lizzy isn't laughing about her dream. Her ears are slightly red so I know she's embarrassed.

"Hey there's no need to feel embarrassed about it now." Lizzy looks over at me with a sad look. "I've had a nightmare about Sebastian too, but that's all you get to know." She frowns and playfully shoves me.

"Well I'd better start heading home. Thanks for letting me stay I had fun." We both share a small smile. "Lets do it again sometime?"

"Definitely." I reply and get up to walk Lizzy back to her carriage.

"Give my regards to Sebastian. Tell him I hope he feels better soon!" Lizzy says before hugging me one last time.