Anxiety and 'Asthma Attacks'

Ciel

I wake up to find Sebastian and some other male standing at the foot of my bed. Alois is still fast asleep in my arms.

"Hello youn-"

"Who's that?" I ask my heart hammering rapidly in my chest. Breathe Ciel it's probably just the person sent to collect Alois. Maybe he just looks a little bit like Sebastian's first love. Oh who am I kidding he looks exactly like the man in the photos.

"I should be asking you the same thing." Sebastian snaps. "Besides you already know who this is."

Suddenly I feel as if my lungs just stop accepting. I panic and hit the button beside my bed to call for emergency. My lungs start to burn as I take frantic breaths.

Sebastian just stands......and watches......

He doesn't want me anymore. He has Tamaki now.

Nurses and doctors flood into the room. I'm happy to see Sebastian and his new lover lead out. Unfortunately all of this wakes Alois and he instantly scurries to his seat beside my bed.

"I *gasp* can't *sobs* brethe!" I cry. Instantly an oxygen mask is put on me.

"Ciel you're having a panic attack I need you to breathe deep breaths. Do you want me to get Sebastian?" A nurse asks.

All I can do is nod and let more tears fall. "Only S-Sebastian." I choke out before bursting into a fit of coughs.

I watch the crack in the door as Tamaki's blonde hair gets gently pushed pack. Alois makes his way out of the room as well. Sebastian sitting down beside me only makes my tears more frequent and it becomes harder to breathe.

"Does he have asthma?" The nurse asks in a serious tone.

"Yes. Would you mind stepping out for a moment? Please Miss I can take care of him." I muffle a sob due to Sebastian's sobs.

You not being able to take care of me is why I'm here!

The nurse walks out gracefully, leaving Sebastian and I alone.

"You seem to have fooled everyone but me my lord." I just look away and let myself cry.

"You may have been able to pretend this was a asthma attack, but I know you were panicking." Sebastian pauses but before he can pick up I do.

"I d-don't know what you're taking about. It was cold and my asthma flared up. I-it has n-nothing to do with p-panicking." What's going on with me? Is it just that I'm scared to.....

"You left me Sebastian. If Bard hadn't have gotten in when he had....." I still can't bring myself to look over at Sebastian.

"Ciel if I-"

"You left me only to return with your first love. How the hell do you think that makes me feel?! You left me to die so you could be w-with him!" I reach over and up both my morphine and oxygen intakes.

"If you wanted me dead you could've just-"

"I would've killed you if I walked through that door Ciel." Sebastian slips his hand into mine. "I could smell the fragments of your soul becoming stronger and I wasn't going to be able to control myself."

The hurt in Sebastian's voice causes me to look over at him. His eyes haven't watered yet, but by his tone I can tell they're about to.

"You would've have hurt me." I say reassuringly.

"You don't know that!" There's the tears I predicted. I just stare over at Sebastian as we both almost silently cry.

"Demons will be demons Ciel, no matter what. If I would've tried to save you it just would've gone poorly." Sebastian pauses to look up at me.

"As for Tamaki, we just kind of ran into each other. He ended up becoming an angel." I sigh and look away again.

"You're not leaving me for him are you?" My voice is hardly a whisper.

"You think that I would leave you for Tamaki?! Ciel look at me!" I shamefully look over at Sebastian as tears continue to fall from my eyes.

"After everything we've been through I wouldn't dare leave you for another. We need each other Ciel. Believe it or not it was just as hard for me to be without you as it was for you to be without me." Sebastian pauses to carefully move closer to me.

"That's how love works." He finishes before removing my oxygen mask and pressing his lips up against mine. I instantly melt into the kiss. It's me who breaks the kiss. I gently rest my forehead on Sebastian's.

"You're going to wish you didn't love me." I whisper.

"What? Why would I-"

"Because we're adopting Alois Trancy." Sebastian jolts back away from me.

He holds both my hands in his and we both stare at each other. Once he starts to laugh so do I.

"You're kidding right?" He giggles.

"No unfortunately I'm not. The reincarnation has had a hard life and I want to guarantee he has a good safe home." I answer in a more serious tone.

"B-but young lord it's Alois!" Alright enough of this.

"Are you questioning me?!" I snap causing Sebastian to sigh.

He places his right hand over his heart.

"Yes my lord."