Of Angels and Demons

Sebastian

I walk back from the cafeteria with Ciel's lunch in my hands. Unfortunately they wouldn't let me cook for my Ciel, but this will do I suppose.

When I walk back into the room my heart instantly swells. Tamaki is sat beside Ciel teaching a lesson on angels. Neither have noticed me yet.

"So out of the nine tiers you don't ever get to chose which one you're in?" Ciel asks, he's not wearing his eyepatch.

"No, we get assigned to whatever 'job', if you want to think of it that way, fits us best. We aren't like demons who can work their way up." Tamaki explains. I can tell by his body language he needs to say something but doesn't know how to adress it.

"Ciel listen...." Here he goes. "I didn't approach Kyo-Sebastian to try and threaten you two's relationship. It was never my intention to hurt either of you." Tamaki pauses and slips his hand into Ciel's.

"You know that, right?" Tamaki sounds as if he's going to cry. Ciel just smiles at him and looks away.

"Yea...." He breathes out.

"And I don't want you to think that I think any less of you just because this is the conditions we met in." Ciel's head snaps back over to look at Tamaki.

"I know your story, and I know what you're going through. My m-mom went missing when I was young and I ended up living with my father and grandmother in Japan. You know what happened from there." Both boys nod slightly.

"I appreciate it Tamaki. You saying that deals a great deal of comfort to me. Thank you."

"Your lunch Ciel." I say causing Ciel to shift his gaze from Tamaki over to me.

"Thanks....." He mumbles as I sit it on the small table attached to his bed.

"So you two are serious about Alois?" Tamaki asks as I sit beside Ciel's bed, opposite of Tamaki.

"Well-"

"Yes, we are 100% serious about-"

"IS THIS SOME KIND OF FUCKING JOKE?!" Alois shouts as he burst through the door. I notice Ciel instantly shut his right eye. A small sigh escapes my lips.

"Alois what are you t-" His icy blue eyes fill with tears as we all look at him.

"You really expect me to believe that story about demon Butlers and souls?! What kind of drug do you think I'm on?!" Those tears are now falling down his face and I can tell Ciel is bothered by it.

"Alois everything you read is true." Ciel says calmly.

"No! I refuse to believe it! It can't be true!" The door clicks shut due to Alois releasing his grip on it.

"I refuse to be a knock off of you!"

"Alois wasn't just a knock off of me!" I take hold of Ciel's hand, telling him to calm down.

"Everything you read was true. I can prove it."

"Ciel...." I whisper causing him to look over at me. He nods slightly before looking back at Alois.

Alois

My eyes widen as Ciel opens his right eye, showing the mark I read about in the books. No! This can't be true!

"Angels and demons are real Alois. I know it sounds crazy, I thought so at first too, but it's all true everything you read." Ciel pauses.

Sebastian

"Alois was one hell of a competitor if that makes you feel any better about the situation....." Both Ciel and I share a small smirk.

"That's my thing." I mumble causing that smirk of Ciel's to turn into a grin.

Before anymore words can be said a doctor walks in. He's got neatly parted blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

"I was just informed that you are going to be able to leave in three days. Everything's been good here recently, so we're going to continue to monitor you for the next three days just to make sure things continue to stay okay." He pauses and smiles nervously. "Sound okay?"

"Yes that sounds fine." Ciel answers quietly.

"Sebastian, Tamaki can I speak to you outside for a moment please?" Instantly Ciel's head snaps up. His eye remains shut tightly.

"What do you have to say to them that you can't say in front of me?! Who the hell do you think-"

"Master." I say softly. Being careful not to slip up to much in front of this very upper-class nurse.

Ciel's visible eye has a worried look in it. His worry causes me to worry.

They all think I'm weak.....

Oh my love don't think like that. You're not weak and we both know it.

Sebastian......

"Excuse my Master's behavior. We can step out into the hall and speak now." Tamaki, the nurse, and I make our way out into the hall. Once the door closes the nurse sighs.

"Listen you two have to refrain from letting Ciel know about anything bad going on." Erwin....why didn't I think to read the name tag before now?

"So you're saying I have to lie to my mas-"

"Drop the act everyone knows now. Listen everything I told Ciel was false. He's stable but one little thing could set him off. I can't stress enough that you only tell him the good." With that Erwin storms off.

Tamaki and I exchange glances before walking back in. I can tell by the look in his still stunning blue-violet eyes he's going to do something.

Once the door clicks shut and he knows we have Ciel's attention he does the exact opposite of what Erwin told us to do.

"Ciel ever wonder what became of your parents?" Tamaki pauses with a smirk. He's using his Host Club voice....

"I-I mean yea sometimes....." Ciel looks at me for help.

"Well I know what became of them.....All because I met them."