An Unexpected Visit

Ciel

I stare with wide eyes at Tamaki. He met my parents....that's mean...

"So they did make it to heaven then?" I whisper, trying my very hardest not to cry.

"They did yes. There was a lot of purgatory time being done, but they were there." I slide over in my bed so Sebastian can lay on his side beside me. He trials his now glove-less fingers lightly up and down my arm.

"W-what were they like?" I ask carefully my heart hammering against my chest.

"They were-"

"CIEL!" I hardly have time to brace myself before I'm no longer in Sebastian's arms but Lizzy's. What the hell is this?!

"Elizabeth?!" My arms burn from how tight she's holding me and I feel like I could vomit.

"Lizzy dear I think you're hurting him." Tamaki says allowing me to weakly push away from Lizzy.

For the sake of keeping things peaceful Sebastian moves back to his chair beside me. Tamaki let's Lizzy take his chair.

"You could've called me! We could've got something arranged to maybe hide what's going on between you two....." Lizzy whispers. "You didn't have to go off and do this."

"I realize that now Elizabeth. I was just hurt-" Sebastian interrupts me, something he rarely does.

"Wait you were in on the whole hiding us comment?!" My heart starts to race as I see the evident hurt in Sebastian's eyes.

"She meant to harm Sebastian." I say allowing Lizzy to hold my hand gently.

"What I was saying Ciel was that even though you humiliated me on what was supposed to be the happiest day of my life doesn't mean I don't still love you." I smile weakly over at her. "I'll always love you, and I'll always be here for you."

I can feel Sebastian glaring daggers at me. Maybe he's not sad....maybe he's angry.

"You're ashamed of me." He blurts suddenly. I tear my gaze away from Lizzy and look over at Sebastian.

"Sebastian I'm n-"

"You're ashamed of me!" Sebastian shouts before storming out of the room.

I didn't even have time to try and stop him. Tamaki let's out a sigh before standing up and exiting the room. Before the door shuts I hear him shout,

"Kyoya wait!" The door slams shut before I can hear anymore.

Sebastian

I don't even know where I'm running, but I just run. I know adventually I'm going to have to stop and let Tamaki lecture me.

Why should I care that a bratty-No Ciel isn't bratty. He's the exact opposite of that.

"KYOYA STOP!" I turn just as Tamaki goes flying into my arms, sending us both flying backwards.

We land at the bottom of a hill. Tamaki's head is rested gently on my chest. I feel my heart Skip a beat.

Tamaki almost instantly shoves off me. Our eyes lock and I crawl back slightly.

"Do you have any idea how hard this is on Ciel?!" Tamaki shouts.

"What do you mean?!" I shout back hurt completely feels my tone.

"You act like you haven't heard what people are saying about you two's relationship!" Tamaki pauses, "It kills that poor boy Kyoya. His family name, his legacy, is being trampled on!"

Ciel

"I saved every letter you wrote me. Every picture we took together." Tears swell up in Lizzy's eyes as she talks.

"I thought you were mine..." Lizzy stares daggers at me.

"Elizabeth I-"

"You told the world how you invited another into our bed!" Lizzy screams.

"I'm taking myself out of this story!" Tears pour from both Lizzy and my's eyes.

"Let the historians wonder how Elizabeth when you broke her heart!"

"I'm sorry!" I cry.

"You have torn it all apart and I'm going to watch it burn!" She sobs.

"Please don't! Those are childhood mem-"

"THE WORLD HAS NO RIGHT TO MY HEART!"

"LIZZY STOP PLEASE!" I sob frantically.

"THE WORLD HAS NO PLACE IN OUR BED! THEY DON'T GET TO KNOW WHAT I SAID!" Lizzy pauses to let out a sob.

"I'm burning the letters that might have redeemed you!"

"Lizzy please no." I cry as Lizzy stand up.

"You forfeit the rights to my heart!" She sobs while pointing an accusing finger at me.

"You forfeit your place in our bed!" All I can do is stare into Lizzy's eyes and cry.

"You'll stay in your office and work yourself dead!" She falls silent and we both let our sobs fill the room.

"I hope you all burn!" She cries before storming out.

Sebastian

"HE CARES A WHOLE LOT ABOUT YOU KYOYA! YOU GO BACK AND APOLOGIZE TO CIEL!" Tamaki shouts.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT HE'S ASHAMED OF ME! I COULD KILL HIM IN A HEARTBEAT AND NOT CARE!" I pause to catch my breath. Tamaki stares at me with wide eyes.

"Demons will be demons Tamaki Suou, and Ciel could go from being my lover to becoming the best meal I'll ever have real quick." I smile a heartbreaking smile.

"You wouldn't hurt him." Tamaki says in an anger filed voice. "I don't care what you are, I see the way you look at that boy and you wouldn't dare to hurt him."

My hand starts to throb. Ciel! He needs me.

Ciel

I sob so hard I can hardly breathe. Why does love to hurt so much!?! Why can't people be happy for me?!

"S-Sebastian!" I sob the needle in my arm seems to not be pressed in far enough.

"Sebastian!" I cry again as I use everything in me to fight the urge to push the needle deeper into my arm.

Breathe Ciel, I'm on my way.

That voice......I know that voice. Sebastian!

I lay my head on my pillow and close my eyes.

He's coming......he still loves me. You're okay Ciel. He's coming.