Leonidas and Xerxes

Soon the Spartans were building their wall of dead Persians. Later a Greek scout came rushing up the hill. "Milord the Persians are coming in a party too small for an attack" said the scout. Eventually the Persians approached holding a throne on the throne sat a man with a crown which Leonidas never saw before. "Let me guess you must be Xerxes" said Leonidas. "Come Leonidas let us make a deal" said King Xerxes. "It would be a waste of time and money to fight day and night " said Xerxes.  "You Greeks think pride in your learning I recommend you use it". "You Spartans always stand and don't run away how brave of you" commended Xerxes. "When I would kill one of men for victory" said King Xerxes. "And I would die for one of mine" said Leonidas. "I am a fair king I will give you land in Colchis and Naxos even the kingdoms of Athens and Thebes will kneel at your feet if you would just bow to me" said King Xerxes. "Well the thought of submitting and glorifying it has really put a nasty scratch on my arm" said Leonidas. "There will be no victory in your fight I will make sure the words Sparta or Leonidas aren't even said, the world will never know you existed" said King Xerxes. "They will know that few stood against many to save Greece and the world" said Leonidas.