The Immortals

Soon Leonidas came back to the Spartans. "What did he say" asked Alexandros. "He expected me to kneel but I would not" said Leonidas. "I worry we are in for a wild night" feared Skemenios. The sky grew dark as a new Persian army approached they were coming, The immortals. They have served under the night will of the Persian kings for 600 years souls as black as hell, a name that spread fear and death, scarier than the devil himself. The warrior guard to King Xerxes himself, the Persian elite band the deadliest fighting force in all of Asia, the 10,000 immortals. Xerxes has made his mistake as the immortals inspect the dead. "Spartans attack" shouted Leonidas. It sent a rain of dead Persians killing the first immortal. The Spartans fought the immortals as hard as they could. Soon the head immortal wanted to engage Leonidas. They fought long and hard. Later Leonidas had killed the head immortal. "Diametus now" he shouted. "Go show them what you are made of go" said Diametus. Soon a mass of Greeks came running at the immortals instantly killing them it was a slaughterhouse. We send the dead bodies and skull carcasses back at Xerxes throne. O death where is thy victory, O grave where is thy sting, O hell where is thy burn.