Meeting (1)

A/N: hello to everyone who reads this! (which will probably be no one😭) oh well.... So anyways you're like 13 and are in the ninja academy after you were found outside the gates of Konaha unconscious. So ya... I have a small idea of where this story is going. So read on please!!!😝 oh ya the pics are gonna just be ones I find on google unless stated otherwise. Now I'll stop talking so you can read!

-------------------------------------------------
"We have a new student everyone." Iruka-Sensei said. Timidly I walked into the classroom. Staring at the floor. "Would you like to introduce yourself?" He asked although it came out more of a statement than a question.

"I'm [f/n] [l/n]." I said quietly.

"Okay [y/n] you can sit next to Sasuke over there." Iruka-Sensei pointed to a boy who had black hair styled in a duck-butt shape with bangs framing his creamy skin. His onyx eyes looked me up and down. Feeling as if he was peering into my soul. I walked over to him and sat in the seat next to him.

"Hi." I whispered to him. 'Hm' was all he replied with. I shrugged my shoulders and listened to Iruka-Sensei's lecture.
-------------------------------------------------
Once school was over I walked out of the school house and to my favorite spot where I could think. It was a weeping willow tree over looking a small lake. I leaned against the trunk and thought about my parents and my family. They had all been killed. Murdered brutally by someone in whom I don't know.

I could hear footsteps behind me then the sun was blocked from my view by someone. Someone with black duck-butt hair and black eyes. Sasuke. "Hey duck butt." I said smiling. His eye twitched slightly.

"Hi." He said simply as he sat next to me. We sat in silence and I started to read my favorite book as the sun went down. I put my book up and laid down on my side to fall asleep. I could feel onyx eyes staring at me as I fell fast asleep.