Fight(13)

I awoke to Sasuke's sleeping face. He was so adorable! Anyways I got up and did my usual routine. Sasuke woke up but he looked very angry. "(Y/n) I want you to stay here. I have something I need to do." He said all serious.

"Why? Where are you going?" I asked back.

He hesitated but looked at me before saying, "I'm going to kill Itachi for what he's done to you." My heart stopped.

"You can't. You can't do that. Remember what I told you. That he killed out of love for you. You don't understand what you're going to put yourself through if you kill him."

"I understand so much that it makes me want to kill him even more. Not only for murdering my clan but also for hurting you."

I shook my head. "He never hurt me, Pain did. And he treated me so kindly while I was with the Akastuki. You truly don't understand." He just shook his head and walked out. "Sasuke, please, at least let me come with you..."

He sighed. "Fine but please don't get in the way." My face remained calm but inside I was bursting with joy. Maybe there was some hope. Maybe I could save Itachi.

~~~

(Time skip to place):

I was watching them fight and it took every ounce of my power not to just run to Itachi and hug him. Itachi had the upper hand now and I could tell both of their chakra was dwindling down. But then Itachi coughed up blood and I knew it was because of his sickness. Then he walked towards Sasuke with his arm outstretched, index and middle finger pointed to his forehead.

Sasuke thought Itachi was going to take his eyes but I knew better. Itachi stopped in front of Sasuke and poked his forehead with his fingers saying, "Sorry Sasuke, but there won't be a next time...." Then he fell towards the ground lying on his back, dying. Forgetting about not getting in the way, I ran towards him and lifted his head up checking for any signs of life but he was gone. I cried. I cried so hard that I forgot all about Sasuke, who also landed on the ground with a thud.

Then a masked man appeared who said nothing but transported us to another place. I didn't care where we were going, I just wanted Itachi back....

~~~

A/N: HELLO HOWS IT GOING. I FORGOT I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE. I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS AND I DIDNT FORGET ABOUT YALL. 😅Thanks to everyone for voting and adding this story to their reading lists and for just reading in general it makes me so happy☺️😘 NUUUU ITACHI NISAN IS DEAD;~~~; THIS IS SO SAD. I actually didn't want to kill him but I did anyways;~;