Failing (2)

School continued for a few weeks and each day after I would find myself sitting under the same tree. Sasuke still came and went every once in a while. Then came the graduation test. I had been training everyday sometimes to the point of exhaustion but I still could not do a single jutsu for the life of me. I was really good in hand to hand combat, sword fighting and kunai throwing though. I watched as everyone of my friends passed and then it was my turn to go in.

"(Y/n) are you ready to show us what you can do?" Iurika said while giving me a gentle smile. I nodded although I was not. I weaved the hand signs and accumulated the chakra but.... Nothing. It's like this every time no matter how hard I try.

"I-I'm sorry (Y/n) but it looks like we are going to have to fail you." Iurika-sensei said looking sad. I nodded my head and walked out of the room, going to my favorite tree by the lake. I sat down and leaned against the trunk as foot steps sounded closer. It was duck butt.. I wonder why he's here.

"Why didn't you pass?" He asked quietly. I shook my head.

"I... I can't even do one single jutsu." I replied ashamed of myself. He sat down next to me. "Every time I try, it just doesn't work. But it's okay though I don't have to be a ninja." I told him.

"Hm I guess." He responded. Then he looked at me and smiled slightly. "Whatever floats your boat."

"Thanks." I whispered. As I stood up to leave. I headed back to my small house on the outskirts of town.
-------------------------------------------------
A/N: thank you for reading and voting!!! It makes me so happy:D I will try to update more often but I really have no idea where I'm going with this. But oh well:) I do know I want to make it to where they're older but I don't know how I'm gonna fill in the gaps..... Ideas please? Thanks for reading:)