Akatsuki(10)

When I awoke there was darkness. "Where.... Where am I?" I asked to the void.

"You are where I want you to be." A deep voice answered. I gasped slightly and thrashed around. I heard footsteps coming closer and I stilled. The sack around my head was removed and the sudden light change made me blink a few times. In front of me stood a man with orange hair and a lot of piercings. "My name is Pain. And this is where you will be staying. Our organization is called the Akatsuki and you will be training under its members. Can I trust you not to run away?"

"Y-yes." I said. He released me and I stood up. I looked around and there was no one else in the room. While Pain was grabbing something from a small table, he had his back towards me, so I took off running out of the room and down the hall. I took many turns and went past many corridors. I seen a few people in black cloaks with red clouds on it, but I ran by them. Until I turned a corner and ran into someone.

I fell backwards onto the floor. Groaning I sat up and looked to see who I bumped into. It was the same man from the store. This time I kept my head down and didn't look into his eyes. He was still standing so he grabbed my arm and pulled me with him. "Let me go!" I yelled but it had no effect. He brought me back to Pain and threw me at his feet. I landed with a thud.

"Hm. Where were you thinking of going. Probably back to your little Sasuke. He'll come soon enough." He spat at me. "In the meantime, why don't we have some fun?" He said, slowly advancing towards me.

I backed away and put my hands in front of me. "P-please don't..." I whispered. He kicked me and I flew back, slamming into the stone wall. My back and head hurt. He came towards me again. Punching me in the face, then the stomach. I coughed up blood. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I wished for this pain to end. He punched my stomach, leaned close to my ear and whispered, "Now stay here and don't leave or I will hurt you even more..." He left me on the floor, curled up against the wall where I cried myself to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: WHATS UP PEEPS??!!?! I finally updated yay! I literally have no idea where this story is going;-; oh well I'll make it work^-^ thanks for voting and commenting and just reading in general! It makes me happy^~^