Mission(9)

Sasuke told us we were to stay at Orochimaru's hideouts until he found Itachi. I was given a mission to ask around a small town we were near for information on Itachi.

"Be careful (y/n)." Sasuke told me the following morning.

"I will. I promise." I hugged him tight then turned and left the hideout. I walked at a brisk pace towards the town. I arrived and went to a small shop to ask if anyone knew Itachi. Some people did but none had any whereabouts of him.

I entered a small grocery store and went to get some food and supplies for the team. I was browsing through the vegetable isle when I felt a presence behind me, that I had felt almost the whole time. I turned somewhat and said, "Can I help you?"

"Yes, you can." I turned around all the way and was met with red eyes and black hair. He looked like an older version of Sasuke. I gasped and backed up. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"Wh-who are you?" I asked, the fear showing through my voice. He didn't respond, instead I felt immense pain all throughout my body and I screamed but a hand was slapped over my mouth. The pain was so much, I blacked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Dun dun duuuunnnnnn lol hi. I'm finally updating it😂 I think like everyone knows who it is but cliff hanger anyways🦄🍡