Team Hebi(8)

We're off to get Karin now. Sasuke has told me a little about her and I don't really like her description. But I guess I shouldn't judge without actually having meeting her. Sasuke conversed with her for a while then she finally joined us saying that 'she would split off and do her own thing later on'. Yeah whatever. We all know she's just a fangirl. But oh well.

Now we have to get Juugo. He was sometimes really scary and other times not so much. We found him and he went in his 'scary mode'. Sasuke calmed him down and he agreed to join.

"We are now considered Team Hebi and our goal is to find Itachi... And kill him." Sasuke said. I knew what his goal was but I didn't believe in it. I've tried talking him out of it but he never listens. Maybe one day he will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We rested up at an abandoned hideout.  I found a room that had a bed and a bathroom attached to it. I took a shower and got into bed, pulling the covers close to my body. I was drifting in and out of sleep when I heard the door open. I looked up and was met with spiky hair and onyx eyes.

"Hi." Sasuke whispered to me.

"Hi." I said back. He was shifting from foot to foot and he looked so embarrassed. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"C-can I sleep with you tonight?" He asked. He looked away and I saw a small blush on his cheeks.

"Sure."  I giggled and patted the spot next to me. He got underneath the covers and turned so his back was towards me. There was an awkward silence so I scooted closer and put my arm around him and my leg over his legs.

He stiffened slightly then relaxed. His breathing evened out and I knew he was asleep. I relaxed too and fell into a blissful sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: finally another on out :D I kinda like this chapter but does anyone think it's going too fast? Like their relationship is coming together too fast? Idk bye😋