Found(12)

Sasuke 's POV: (I'm sorry I had to)

I opened the door to where I thought she was. She was lying on the bed covered in covers. She rolled over in her sleep mumbling incoherent words. I walked up to her and softly cupped her cheek. She stopped her turning and softly smiled. I smiled too and then her eyes fluttered open. She looked up at me with tired eyes, then recognition flashed and she sat up lightning fast and hugged me, crying on my shoulder.

"I-I'm so sorry!" She whispered to me as I held her tight, stroking her head.

"For what?" I whispered back.

"For allowing myself to get kidnapped and for putting you in danger." She answered.

"Please don't be sorry. You have nothing to be sorry for. But I do have something to tell you..."

She stopped crying and looked at me. "What's that?"

"That... That I think- no I know that I love you, (y/n)." She stared at me in awe and then smiled. She hugged me tighter and said, "I love you too." It felt like my heart lifted above the skies, I was so happy. Slowly I pulled away from the hug and said that we need to go.

"Pain is here and he wants you." She said. I nodded. I knew that but I was here for Itachi. I was ready to fight.

"Where's Itachi." I asked her.

(Y/n)'s POV:

I was so happy that he finally said something about his love. But the next question caught me off guard, even though I don't know why I wouldn't expect it.

"Where's Itachi." He asked. I didn't want to tell him but if I didn't then he would be upset. So instead I said, "Sasuke please, allow me to tell you the truth about Itachi." He agreed, which I was thankful for. So I told him the whole story.

When I was done he said, "I don't believe you." My spirits dropped. I guess I would have to defend Itachi.

"Then I will not tell you where he is." He growled a low and menacing sound, anger written on his face. Slowly I stepped back a little.

"Why. Why defend him of all people."

"Because he's not who you think he is! He did everything for you and for the village! Why won't you believe me!" I yelled.

"Because I don't have to so I won't." He said, calm as ever. I turned and started to walk out the door, tears streaming down my face.

"I'm leaving." I said as I walked down the long corridor.

"Where are you going?" A booming voice sounded from behind me. I froze and stiffened. It was Pain. He kicked my back and I flew into the wall. Everything hurt and tears of pain came from my eyes. I felt my self being picked up by someone. Then I was laying in someone's arms. Everything was fuzzy but I could make out duckbutt hair. In a second we were jumping from tree to tree in a big forest.

Then he was running on the ground. He stopped and set me down, opening the hatch to the hideout. He picked me up again and walked a few steps down closing the hatch, then walking the rest of the steps. He took me into a room and sat me down on a bed. The fuzziness went away slightly and I could tell it was his room. "I'm sorry..." He whispered, kissing my forehead. "I shouldn't have gotten mad at you." Then he left and a few minutes later Karin walked in with a first aid kit. She never said anything to me, just bandaged my back and forehead.

I laid there after she left and thought about everything. Gosh I'm so dumb and a crybaby, I thought. There was a knock at the door and I didn't say anything. The door creaked open and Sasuke walked in. He looked at me and smiled. A small, timid smile graced my features. He came and sat next to me. He raised his hand to my face and I flinched slightly, remembering the times Pain beat me. He furrowed his eyebrows, "What happened." He asked.

"Itachi kidnapped me and took me to the Akastuki where Pain beat me and kept me there to make you come to him. He was going to use you." I answered. He looked very angry but he calmed himself before something happened.

He wrapped his arms around me and said, "I'm so sorry for letting you get hurt. For not protecting you and for getting mad at you. From now on you'll stay here with me." I hugged him back and told him that it was all okay.

"Thank you," I whispered, "For finding me..."

~~~

A/n: What's up everyone!!!! Thanks for sticking with me and this story!!! Sorry I haven't been updating I've been very busy so ummm that's about it! Love y'all!!!😘❤️🍡🦄