Itachi(11)

I awoke to a dim light shining from the cracked open door. I heard a whisper. "(Y/n), time to wake up..." I looked around me and slowly pushed myself up off the ground. The man who stood in the doorway walked over to me and knelt down to my level. "(Y/n) you have to get up. Pain wants you to meet the other members."

Slowly I started to drag myself up. The pain and dizziness increasing as I stood up. I grabbed the wall for support and took deep breaths. "May I ask your name?"

"My name is Itachi." My eyes widened.

"So it is you! I thought our paths never would have crossed again." I said.

"Thank you for taking care of Sasuke and I'm sorry that I kidnapped you."

I waved my hand. "That's the life of a ninja... So who are these people I am supposed to meet?"

"They are the rest of the Akatsuki. Come with me." So I followed him into a big room that had couches situated around. There were many people in the same cloaks as Itachi was wearing. He told me the names of everyone. Although they put up a tough facade on the outside, I knew they were really sweet underneath. Except for Zetsu. He was just... An Alovera plant. I don't know he really creeped me out.

I told them my name and most of them said "hi"or "hello". Then Pain came from his office and said he needed to see me. Internally I was nervous but externally I was trying to be calm. I followed him into his office. He turned and told me that he was using me hostage to get Sasuke and that if he didn't come within the time of a month, he would make me bring him here. I was screwed.

I wanted to cry because I was putting Sasuke in such danger but I didn't. Instead I stayed calm and still. "Now leave. My office is off limits for you." He said. I turned and left. When I got back to the main room, the only person there was Itachi. He looked up when I walked towards him.

"He didn't give you a room?" He asked.

I shook my head. "He only told me his plan of using me as hostage."

"I'll show you to a guest bedroom then."

I stepped backwards as he stood up. "But won't you get in trouble?"

"No." He looked down at me then turned to take me to my new room. I followed him and it was silent the whole walk. When we got there he opened the door and said, "My room is straight across the hall so if something happens I'll be right here." I thanked him and watched him walk into his room then went into mine.

It wasn't very big or spacious but it had the necessities I needed. I took a quick shower then plopped unto the bed falling quickly asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Blaaaaaahhhhhh...... I'm kinda sick so yeahhh. Oh well I'll get over it😁 thanks for reading and I hope you have a great day wherever you are!!!😝